Sign in to follow this  
Miguel129

Blackscreen after arriving on Nar Shaddaa

Well, the problem is that when I arrive in Nar Shaddaa - after I talk to the Toydarian to be more specific - the games loads normally but when it's done from loading, the screen is black. I'm still playing and I still can enter to the game menu. When I go to the map section it's totally white and the map name says "Malachor V - Trayus core." When I saved and then reloadded from that save file, I now appear on the Trayus core - alone - and nothing happens. I can't get out from there.

I have only installed this mod and the USM (Ultimate lightsaber mod.) I installed the Content restoration mod first and then the ultimate lightsaber mod. I'm running the game on a Windows XP 32 bits version. I think the only thing that has to be done is to change the map that the game has to load after the Toydarian dialog, but i don't know if i'm right or how to do this.

Cheers

Why would it load Malachor V after Nar Shadddaa? It shouldn't. Are you using a mod that adds the Sion/Nihilus scene at that point ("I go to the smuggler's moon myself)? If so, that's the probable culprit.

Why would it load Malachor V (probably VI is a typo) after Nar Shadddaa. It shouldn't. Are you using a mod that adds the Sion/Nihilus scene at that point ("I go to the smuggler's moon myself)? If so, that's the probable culprit.

Yeah, I wrote that one wrong. (LOL) It's actuallly Malachor V but anyways , the only mod that I have installed are the Un-released Content Mod and the Ultimate Saber Mod. I think it is a game bug - I just started a new game to see what happens.

Yeah i wrote that one wrong lol , its actuallly Malachor VI or the one that appears on the normal game , but anyways , the only mod that i ahve installed are the Un-realesed content mod and the ultimate light saber mod, i think is game bug , i just started a new game to see what happens

BTW before arriving to nar shaadda , the cutscene where GOTO is talking to the other mercenaries about the mission , instead of playing that cutscene directly , my character appears in the ship , and i can talk to the mercenaries and in order to play the cutscene normally , i have to speak to goto then it plays the cutscenes.... what i think its giving me the problem is that after i speak to the toydarian , instead of loading the cutscene like its supposed to do at the trayus core , it loads the cutscene but with my character in it , just like it does in the goto cutscene , so what can i do in order to play the cutscene normally without my character in it??

Yeah, I wrote that one wrong. (LOL) It's actuallly Malachor V but anyways , the only mod that I have installed are the Un-released Content Mod and the Ultimate Saber Mod. I think it is a game bug - I just started a new game to see what happens.

Miguel1129, are you saying that you're using TSL Un-Restored Content (TSL:URC) with the TSLRCM? The TSL Un-Restored Content mod is basically what the TSLRCM evolved from. All the bells and whistles you see in the TSL: URC mod are already in the TSLRCM. Those two mods are highly incompatible with each other and the TSL: URC is listed on the Incompatibility Thread.

Miguel1129, are you saying that you're using TSL Un-Restored Content (TSL:URC) with the TSLRCM? The TSL Un-Restored Content mod is basically what the TSLRCM evolved from. All the bells and whistles you see in the TSL: URC mod are already in the TSLRCM. Those two mods are highly incompatible with each other and the TSL: URC is listed on the Incompatibility Thread.

I'm only actually using the TSLRCM. Sorry for confusing you guys. Back to the subject, what can I do in order to solve my problem?

For future users which might have the same problem, what was the issue and solution?

I actually uninstalled the game and deleted any mod files that could be left on the game folder , reinstalled the game and installed every patch (i think that was the origin of my problem) then installed the mod normally , i still could use my save files with no problem

Cheers