Sign in to follow this  
jacd28

problems opening the mdl of the masked revan star forge mods for kotor 1 with mdledit_v1.0.3

Hola bien,

Estoy intentando abrir el mdl del mod Masked Revan Star Forge Robes v1.2 para kotor 1 con la herramienta mdledit_v1.0.3, pero me da este error

imagen.png.2eb90623987fcffc4ba709601c3ae660.png

Me pasa mucho con el N_DarthRevan y el N_StarForgeA, tanto la versión con capa como sin ella, ¿alguien sabe a qué se debe este error o me pueden ayudar a abrirlo?

Saludos y perdón por mi mal inglés, uso un traductor.

15 minutes ago, jacd28 said:

Hello good,

I am trying to open the mdl of the mod  Masked Revan Star Forge Robes v1.2 for kotor 1 with the tool mdledit_v1.0.3, but it gives me this error

image.png.2eb90623987fcffc4ba709601c3ae660.png

I get so much with the N_DarthRevan and the N_StarForgeA, both the version with cape and without it, does anyone know what causes this error or can you help me open it?

Greetings and sorry for my bad English, I use a translator

no cape.rar 456.8 kB · 0 downloads Optional Cape Model.rar 456.95 kB · 0 downloads

Are these models from a mod or are these vanilla assets from the game itself?

If it's from a mod, can you link said mod?

• Light Side Points 1

9 minutes ago, N-DReW25 said:

Are these models from a mod or are these vanilla assets from the game itself?

If it's from a mod, can you link said mod?

If it is the masked revan star forge mod, a version of kotor 1 and 2 was created a long time ago, but both give problems when trying to open their mdl, for now I am trying the version of kotor 1, it comes with a model with a cape and one without cape, but they cause those problems in the photo, here is the link to the mod in nexus, be careful, even though it is in kotor 2, you can download the versions of both games right there,

https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/918?tab=files

10 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

Do not upload assets from mods without the author's permission.

The problem is likely the source models were compiled with MDLOps v0.7, which exported non-compliant files. Thus MDLEdit chokes when trying to read them. Try MDLOps v1.02 or, if that fails, a ye olde version of MDLOps.

thanks, I'll try