Sith Holocron

Looking for a Mod Build for Mass Effect Trilogy (PC) not Legendary version

I have ME 1, 2, and 3 (but not the Legendary versions.) Is there a recommended build that takes cares of the most of the bugs that BioWare missed - especially stuff that should be carried through the saves throughout the series? (I recall there was an issue like that for Conrad, the super fan boy that had issues. Stuff like that.)

I haven't played ME for several years now, but for ME1 if you have an AMD CPU you'll want the "Silent Patch" which fixes broken lighting on character models on Noveria - https://cookieplmonster.github.io/mods/mass-effect/  There was an alternative mod that did the same thing before that on Nexus (might still be there) but it was laced with adware. Here's an exhaustive rundown of what is happening under the hood to cause the issue for anyone interested.

• Thanks 1

Legendary is less than 10 bucks on steam right now...

If you want to stick with the originals there were unofficial patches for those, but they mostly got abandoned for LE

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, darthbdaman said:

Legendary is less than 10 bucks on steam right now...

And not use the Collector's Edition discs I've been glancing over at for years with shame?  I couldn't possibly do that!