Sign in to follow this  
PapaZinos

RESOURCE:Restored Enclave Sublevel

Restored Enclave Sublevel

This is a modders' resource -- not intended for general use. It includes alternate versions of the four submodules in the enclave sublevel from TSL that had damage baked into their room models, now restored to their pre-bombing condition. That includes removing rubble, replacing flickering/dead lights, and cutting back on vegetative overgrowth. Lightmapping looks good too. I've exported the models in both K1 and TSL formats, default is TSL because I made this for Thor110's Expanded Galaxy Project, but K1 versions are in a subfolder.

I've also included a VIS file for the module which is a merge of Thor110's additions for Visibility File Fixes with new edits of my own, particularly to compensate for the removal of some rubble in the rotunda with the glass dome which at least partially obscured submodules getting unloaded. I would use the exact same VIS even for the vanilla module, though.

Usage:
Just add the included models to your mod project. I did include versions for K1 ports, which you can find in the "K1" subfolder. Don't forget the VIS. You don't need to ask for permission to use these, just give credit in the description/readme.

Included Files:

Spoiler

-610dan.vis
-610dan_01.mdl
-610dan_01.mdx
-610dan_01.wok
-610dan_19.mdl
-610dan_19.mdx
-610dan_19.wok
-610dan_24.mdl
-610dan_24.mdx
-610dan_24.wok
-610dan_32.mdl
-610dan_32.mdx
-610dan_32.wok

Acknowledgments:
Thanks to seedhartha for making modeling for these games simple using KotORBlender, and Cortisol for making file extraction easy with the Holocron Toolset.

I would also like to thank Thor110 for buffing up the module's vis for his Visibility File Fixes mod, and allowing me to include those edits in this version. I also want to shout-out his Expanded Galaxy Project, the reason I made these in the first place.

This modification is not supported by Obsidian Entertainment, Lucasarts, Disney or any licensers/sponsors thereof. Use of this modification is at your own risk and neither the aforementioned companies nor the author may be held responsible for any damages caused to your computer via this modification's usage.

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1