Sign in to follow this  
EAF97

Kotor I Opening Cutscene

A year ago, the Unreal Cinema studio that was making an animated and now-cancelled Kotor I series released a five-minute short-film on Malak where it shows a flashback of him dueling Revan and losing his jaw. Would it be possible to insert this clip as a skippable opening cutscene that comes on before the game menu loads when the game first boots up? If so, how would I go about this? I know how to download the clip and make an mp4 file of it but how would I insert it in the loading order before the menu boots up?

• Like 1

Convert it to a .bik and replace the intro movie biologo.bik or leclogo.bik, you won't be able to add an entirely new video without more hassle than it's worth so if the loss of leclogo.bik is a problem you would have to combine them into one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thor110 said:

Convert it to a .bik and replace the intro movie biologo.bik or leclogo.bik, you won't be able to add an entirely new video without more hassle than it's worth so if the loss of leclogo.bik is a problem you would have to combine them into one.

Combining them probably wouldn't be an issue since I have something I can do that with. Do you know of a good tool to convert .bik files to .mp4 format so I can combine them before reconverting the whole thing to .bik?