Sign in to follow this  
jonathan7

Does anyone have copies of my old mods? (Especially FF2)

Hey all, hope this finds you all well! Due to Microsoft being terrible and a known error with Windows update bricking my boot drive and at some point my backup drive having corrupted I’ve lost all my original files for various projects. Does anyone have any of my files? (Especially Force Fashion ii and a whole load of unreleased mod files? Which I did make available for the community, but think the sites I put them up on have since gone down).

I might have Force Fashion II laying around somewhere. I'll check quick.

Thanks both. Sadly the WayBackMachine didn’t make a copy of the download mirror, so it fails when it goes there. 

Edit: This did prompt me to massively refined search terms by me and interestingly the files from KotOR Files still seem to be at File Planet; https://www.fileplanet.com/archive/p-67260/Star-Wars-Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II-Force-Fashion-II-Mod/download

This may mean by using the way back machine for KotOR Files you can find Mods you want that had previously been thought lost. 

Edited by jonathan7

So I finally got around to looking in my OneDrive I found an archived copy of FF2 that I saved ages ago. I can't be sure that it's 100% perfect, but it seems to be exactly the same from when I pulled it from Filefront.

You can find the mega below:

https://mega.nz/file/RudADBJL#I8PyxMBziZAEU0y3x-Co1zvsMxuBaCBnmtTRH8HJ20U

Hope this helps!