Sign in to follow this  
tenkainan

Returne to dantooine bug Ar_erro

hi i have a problem with return to dantooine when kreias says we have go to enclave to see jedi counsil 

when i land dantooine get blackscreen  a nothing happen 

i see an error file and says : names differ: pmbmn pmbnm 
 i dont know what to do to fix it please help me 

12 hours ago, tenkainan said:

hi i have a problem with return to dantooine when kreias says we have go to enclave to see jedi counsil 

when i land dantooine get blackscreen  a nothing happen 

i see an error file and says : names differ: pmbmn pmbnm 
 i dont know what to do to fix it please help me 

Drop this file in your override, it should fix the problem. Though it is a quick hexedit and not a fully rebuilt model, so please get back to me and let me know if that resolves the issue.

pmbnm.mdl

That robe model problem has existed for more or less the entirety of TSLRCM (and was fixed in K2CP). It's not the cause of OP's Dantooine bug.

A black screen issue is either a script or cutscene bugging out, presumably after having initially fired HoldWorldFadeInForDialog() and never gotten to firing the fade-in due to the sequence break.

2 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

That robe model problem has existed for more or less the entirety of TSLRCM (and was fixed in K2CP). It's not the cause of OP's Dantooine bug.

A black screen issue is either a script or cutscene bugging out, presumably after having initially fired HoldWorldFadeInForDialog() and never gotten to firing the fade-in due to the sequence break.

Ah of course! though from what I remember that error can cause the game to minimize so I wondered if perhaps it could cause a black screen as well.

Still, those file name mismatches are something I have been fixing in my own project so I thought I would post it.

Though I should have probably asked if they have any other mods installed etc