Sign in to follow this  
SaberLord2245

Mod Request: New Darth Traya

I really like the idea of the cut Darth Traya body (that was meant for Atris) going on her final in-game head (Kreia) at the end of the game and in the Kreia's Fall cutscene. I wish I could do it myself, but I'm not very good at modelling.

tmabadt.png

5 hours ago, N-DReW25 said:

Like this mod right here?

The hair colour is all wrong. I want her default head, not an altered head and not with the hood, along with the cut Darth Traya body without any alterations to the colours. Basically, you just have to replace Evil Atris' (the original Darth Traya who was cut) head with Evil Kreia's (the final Darth Traya in the game). Also, this mod uses the TSL Patcher for installation, and I'm not very fond of using it.

10 hours ago, SaberLord2245 said:

The hair colour is all wrong. I want her default head, not an altered head and not with the hood, along with the cut Darth Traya body without any alterations to the colours. Basically, you just have to replace Evil Atris' (the original Darth Traya who was cut) head with Evil Kreia's (the final Darth Traya in the game).

If you had the files, it's possible to replace all the modified textures with the vanilla textures.

Personally, I'm unable to help because I don't know how I would make the mod to your specifications. It's a neat mod idea though, and I really like how you photoshopped the Evil Atris X Traya mashup as a preview... not many requesters go through such an effort.

10 hours ago, SaberLord2245 said:

Also, this mod uses the TSL Patcher for installation, and I'm not very fond of using it.

May I ask why? Is it because of technical limitations like a Mac or something? 

The TSLPatcher is used to merge mod files with your files in the Override, without the Patcher certain mods simply cannot be installed.

It's partly because I don't use it very often, but it's mostly because I worry about the possibility that uninstalling a mod that uses TSLPatcher may screw up my game's files.