Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'modding tools'.
Found 1 result
Greetings, fellow Jedi! Hope you all doin' fine. On my latest attempt, I tried to edit an ASCII to attach MaskHook and GoogleHook with standard Notepad and when I convert the ASCII to Binary, it works. But when I load the Binary with MDLedit an error occurred which leaves the Binary model can't be loaded. So, I surfed the net looking for an answer and then I found this freeware: PlainEdit.NET I'm an amateur with tools and stuffs but as stated in the description; In short; when I edit the ASCII with the said tool and then save the changes, convert it again to Binary and load it with MDLedit- it loads, and all changes does loaded to the model! The MaskHook and GoogleHook does working seamlessly despite the fact some further changes would be necessary for their positioning and orientation. So I thought I share the news with fellows here whom perhaps having the same problem which I hope it can be helpful. I know many have known about editing ASCII and stuffs but I'm certain a few haven't known about it. I hope the information kind of helps; may the Force be with you all!