1) When did the problem begin to occur?
Every time I try to revisit Dantooine
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?
8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
Easy influence http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=495220461&searchtext= , TSLRCM, and Skip peragus http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=489492598&searchtext=
9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?
I have finished Nar shadaa, Dantooine, and Onderon in that order and then went back to Nar Shadaa to get talk to mandalorians and then Dantooine, upon revisiting Dantooine I get a black screen with no music and I can move my mouse.
10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?
Yes I have tried uninstalling all of my mods and going to Dantooine.
11) Have you tried using a different save game?
I have tried an umodded version and did not have an issue going to Dantooine
12) Have you tried starting a new game?
13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)
Mac OS high sierra
I have tried looking for the gameinprogress folder to remove since that is what I did last time but I could not even find it again