I can't leave the hidden academy on Telos. Here is what happens:
I enter the Ebon Hawk (after getting asked if there is nothing left to). The Ebon Hawk starts, the cut-scene with Atris starts were it is revelaed that the Hanmaiden got on the Ebon Hawk to spy on me. Then it cuts to the ship where the Handmaiden enters etc. AFTER all that it makes a weired cut and I somehow right in the conversation with Atton and Kreia that you have while escaping the Peragus Mining Facility (all the way until you deceide to destroy it f.e.). Than another conversation starts, the one between T3 and Bao-Dur. After I click through all that I get stuck on the Ebon Hawk in space and can't use the Nav computer or anything.
I have read about similiar problems in leaving Telos but never encounter that one. Would be awesome if somebody could help. Following are the requested informations:
1) When did the problem begin to occur?
Already pointed that out above.
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?
Yes, I did. 1.8.5
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
Steam, english language and of course with the english mod.
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?
I have the game set on auto-update. So yes.
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?
It is my only Steam KotoR installation. Actually I already played the game with that mod but with a female charakter and had no problems, but of course as a female I never gained the Handmaiden as companion.
😎 What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
None. I only have the TSLRCM installed.
9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?
Already covered in the above description.
10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?
11) Have you tried using a different save game?
12) Have you tried starting a new game?
No, like I said that is my second play-through with the steam version of that game and the mod. The first time with no problem, playing a female charakter and not getting the Handmaiden as companion.
13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)
Windows 10 64-bit. My 1st playthrough of the steam version though was on a Win 7 64-bit. The actual truble occured while still using that Win version. I than installed Win 10 and the game and used my old save game but still had the same problem I described above.