While I have always logged into Deadly Stream and Nexus Mods regularly to check if my mods receive any new comment or bug report, July-August 2022 marks my busiest period in working on KotOR mods since developing and releasing my KotOR 2 same-gender romance mods in 2016-2017. (Having lots of free time certainly helps)
Throughout the past couple of weeks, the things I have done in modding KotOR include:
- Updating my Kreia reskin mod by converting the files from TGA to TPC.
- Updating my TSL Improved Party Outfits by updating the inventory icons with rendered textures of the party members' outfits, instead of using cropped images from screenshots.
- Developing and releasing KotOR 1 Improved Party Outfits, my first new mod since 2018, on my 30th birthday no less.
- Developing and releasing a new same-gender romance mod: Carth Onasi and Male PC Romance.
- Supplying new bug fixes to the KotOR 1 Community Patch on its GitHub repository. Those bugs were related to Carth's romance that I discovered when I was working on my Carth and male PC romance mod. My Carth romance mod also includes those bug fixes.
- Updating my KotOR 2 same-gender romance mods by restructuring the installation process and setting up TSLPatcher to patch relevant dialogue files instead of replacing dialogue files, in order to improve compatibility with other mods.
- Updating my PartySwap and Extended Enclave Compatibility Patch since at long last, I finally figured out how to make Disciple appear on the Ebon Hawk during Extended Enclave's expanded Rebuilt Jedi Enclave sequence, if both Disciple and Handmaiden are recruited as party members. This fix is also included in the compatibility patch from my Handmaiden and Female Exile - Disciple and Male Exile Romance mod.
- [August 13 Update] Updating my Darth Revan Texture for Star Forge Robes by upscaling the texture and convert the texture files from TGA to TPC.
- [August 13 Update] Making two mods that give named NPCs unique appearance by utilizing assets from SpaceAlex's K1 Enhancement Pack modder's resource: Belaya's Unique Look and Human Xor Unique Look.
This has been my most eventful period when it comes to working on KotOR mods since the development and releases of my KotOR 2 same-gender romance mods, but it is worth it.