Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mablus25

Will there be a strategy guide for M4-78EP

Guest Mablus25

This may be premature but will there be a strategy guide for M4-78EP - after it's completed (and mostly bug free and stuff?)

I'd love to see one myself. it would be really great if they could get the guy that wrote this walkthrough at GameBanshee.com to do it for M4-78 Enhancement Project.

To be honest, I'd to see one written in the same style for the HK Factory, the Coruscant Mod, Newbiemodder's Korriban Expansion, and eventually Malachor VI . . . but I digress.

Guest Mablus25

Strategy guides for these mods helps out on quests - also on which stuff you're stuck on.

On the other hand, I prefer to guide to show what I've missed. I may get through the plot just fine but may have missed all the options. For example: it wasn't until I had completed the original KOTOR a few times before I realized I could actually "redeem Yuthura Ban" and not only bring her back to the Light Side but actually see her at Dantooine.

Influence guides would be great too, as those already out there aren't all that complete...

Guest Muzic Lopez

On the other hand, I prefer to guide to show what I've missed. I may get through the plot just fine but may have missed all the options. For example: it wasn't until I had completed the original KOTOR a few times before I realized I could actually "redeem Yuthura Ban" and not only bring her back to the Light Side but actually see her at Dantooine.

I'm like that too. I try to explore every decision and out-come.

Like for KOTOR2, you can decide how to harness Hanhar's strength (Get either Strength or Wisdom).

Repair T3 to obtain the Meditation ability.

And talk to HK after facing Sion on Korriban to get his input on how to kill Sion.

Course I discovered many other things, but the short list above came from playing TSL over & over & over again @_@