2 replies to this topic

#1 triclops41

triclops41

Jedi Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:59 PM

I have KOTOR 2 on Steam with TSLRCM.  I was trying to remove some mod files from my override folder that were making my game crash in KOTOR 1. Couldn't get KOTOR Ultimate to uninstall, so I deleted what I thought were its files from my KOTOR 1 override folder. It is supposed to effect KOTOR 2 as well, though. Apparently, on my playthrough of KOTOR 2, I have done something to mess up lightsabers. I have included a pic. I tried subscribing/unsubbing from fixed lightsaber colors 1/2 and lightsaber textures on Steamworkshop, but no fix. I probably deleted some important files in override, but not sure what to do now.

https://imgur.com/a/AvSJ2

Please help, I just got my lightsaber and my game looks silly now.

#2 Mephiles550

Mephiles550

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:00 PM

First, unsubscribe to all mods, or go into the Steam workshop folders and remove the files manually then resub to them later if you want. Honestly, I recommend you just download mods the standard way (TSLpatcher or copy and paste into override) The Steam workshop is more of a pain than anything.

If that doesn't work, try to do this to the kotor2.ini file and edit the line DisableVertexBufferObjects = 0

Add spaces in between the words and set the value to one so that it looks like this Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1

#3 DeadMan

DeadMan

I'm a lonely traveler on infinite road...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:29 AM

Looks like saber blade textures or *.txi are messed up.

Try to search your Override folder (both in main game folder and in Workshop folder) for w_lsabre*.tga and w_lsabre*.txi and remove them.

The greatest programming project of all time took six days; on the seventh day the programmer rested. We've been trying to debug that f@#$%ng thing ever since.
Moral: design before you implement.

I'm no pessimist. I'm informed optimist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users