2 replies to this topic

#1 bead-v

bead-v

Evil Malachor Overlord

• Premium Member
  • 323 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:06 PM

I would like to request for the colors in code formatting to be adjusted so the code is more readable. Possibly change the background to white. Also, if I enable row numbering, the window prints white on white... I hope the people who are responsible for / have access to the code can fix these issues. Thanks!

The problem:

filedependancy Unknown
newmodel PLC_PlstcCrt123
setsupermodel PLC_PlstcCrt123 NULL
classification Character
setanimationscale 1.0
#NWmax GEOM  ASCII
beginmodelgeom PLC_PlstcCrt123
node dummy PLC_PlstcCrt123
  parent NULL
endnode

Edited by bead-v, 15 April 2017 - 11:50 AM.

#2 Fair Strides

Fair Strides

Aurora Engine Operator

• Administrators
  • 2,186 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:21 AM

As copy-pasted from my Script Shack:

Edit: And by the way, if you want to remove the Color-Coding that happens when you do your code snippet (which can be done with the blue <> in the toolbar) [Please, please, please remove the Color-Coding for the sake of my eyes if not your own!], set the Code Type to "XML".

(By the way, if you ever want to ask about one of the quotes, feel free to send me a PM)

My personal, made-up quote: "To know is good, but to act is better."

"Words are just words, thoughts thoughts, but actions...actions are progress." - Fair Strides

"Intelligence and respect are all it takes to get along fine. Not a bad trade off, huh?" - EwigD from GameFaqs

"And regarding butchering the language, I have been to the internet. The language is well butchered regularly." - Malkior

"You can either live with the lies or die with the truth. Who would rather lie to live than die for telling the truth?" - Fair Strides

#3 Tyvokka

Tyvokka

Jedi Knight

• Administrators
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:10 PM

i could also just make it so the code feature uses xml going forward automatically.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users