• YES I LOVE IT!!!
    • Played a little.
    • Never got into it.
    • Want to start soon / starting now
    • Played Morrowwind
    • Playing Skyrim
    • Waiting for GOTY Skyrim
    • Play other Bethesda titles

weocps is an obse plugin so it is unlikely the cause of the problem. That would mean that obse is the problem and it is not. I use that plugin and it is on every list i have ever read. I recommended it in this thread. Who knows what caused it. It could be anything.

I like that you are using a flan race.  I never used one because it is made for ultra high settings but I am happy you are enjoying it. I love his work<3

I'm playing Fallout 3 now. It's really cool but it makes me want to buy a new gaming rig. In Oblivion I was able to play in med settings but in Fallout 3 it set me to low. Still the game looks great and it is a blast to play. Going to make a quick run through and then play the new m4-78ep and then Morrowind. Hopefully I will have enough saved up for a new rig by then XD

weocps is an obse plugin so it is unlikely the cause of the problem. That would mean that obse is the problem and it is not. I use that plugin and it is on every list i have ever read. I recommended it in this thread. Who knows what caused it. It could be anything.

I can't really say if the same thing will happen again, although it hasn't done the same near any similar effect, not even the Great Gate(though I haven't been through that section with the plugin), or the same sort of "wave" effect that knocks me down during "Rebuild The Gatekeeper"(not even with that plugin, I believe). Still, if it is only that one place, it won't bother me too much.

I like that you are using a flan race.  I never used one because it is made for ultra high settings but I am happy you are enjoying it. I love his work<3

Yeah, I found the "Pale Victim" one before I even ordered the game, and knew I'd want to use it. Mostly because I'm not really fond of the usual muscle-bround hero sort, even if the game does offer a veriety by itself. Not that I am opposed to the vanilla races, since I have played a Dark Elf already, and some of the others I plan to use as well. The fact that PV requires the CM partners mod is a little annoying, but I have gotten some use out of them. Lemure does add two characters to the IC Arboretum, but just as npcs, and not compainons. Though I haven't had any slowdown on my system from using them, at least none that is really noticable.

So at this point, there is only a singular issue I have, which in some ways isn't too annoying, save for when I visit the Imperial City. The Imperial Watch Armor(and maybe the Imperial Palace Armor as well) doesn't display correclly, most of the textures for the armor appearing black, save for the gauntlets(which is the only texture I have added for it, since it is one of the fixes of the UOP). I did have one of those missing mesh issues with Vauna, but I believed I've fixed that, since I forgot to add the mesh included with the Knights UP before starting the quest line.

I've sorted the mods I have installed with BOSS, save for the few I had to create a few rules for(just Knights.esp and the UP for KOTN).

Oblivion.esm

CM Partners.esm

Unoffical Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unoffical Shivering Isles.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unoffical Patch.esp

Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp

Arena Posters Diversified.esp - Link

See You Sleep DLL - Vampire Bedroll Anims.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

BladeofWoeReplacer9Tongues.esp

DMCWeapons.esp

EY_AoD.esp

NexonsArmoryENG.esp

RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp

UFF & RM Assassin Elite Armor.esp - Link

Slof's Horses Base.esp

LadyDeadlock_LoveYourHorse.esp

Better Abandoned House.esp - Link

Better Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.esp - Link

DJZ ArchMage's Study.esp - Link

OldWolf Lifelike Statues.esp

New Vampire Feeding Sound.esp

Circ Vampire Aesthetics.esp

HAZEatAnimations.esp

TKHairpack01.esp

CM Partners.esp

Capucine's AquamerRace.esp

Slof's Goth Shop 3.esp

DMC4 Dante-Vergil.esp

Flan - Pale Victim.esp

Flan's Lemure.esp

Vampires - No Sun Damage.esp

Down to 'CM Partners.esp" is what BOSS sorted, and the rest it didn't recognize, though I haven't seen any problems with keeping them listed as they are. Also, I know two of them are for a female bodybase I don't use, but the Assassin armor looks fine(it appears on a female in Black Rock Caverns), and for AoD, I've downloaded the male only version. It's the same case with Nexon's Armory, though I don't know if I'll be playing a female any time soon. I'll just have to not use that armor if I do.

UnderworldArmor.esp is a dirty mod and needs to be cleaned with tes4edit. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU REMOVE THIS MOD IMMEDIATELY. It is well known to have "Dirty Edits" within the Oblivion community. It was also the cause of my Landscape rips where half of Bravil disappeared. 

***You have to listen to what BOSS says. Boss has been run by a TEAM of people over the years. There is a seperate BOSS TEAM for every game that BOSS is used for. (Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout NV and a few other games)

So when you say that a mod is not recognized and it is placed at the bottom of the order what you should do is now learn how to send the mod over to the BOSS TEAM by (right clickng on the mod I think) and the BOSS TEAM will figure out where to place it so it works properly and doesn't interfere with other mods and the game. They will then put that into their next update.

***Don't assume because you don't obviously notice something that it isn't having a "negative" effect. Like I wrote about in this thread, the problems start small and slowly get bigger and biggerr until one day all your game saves become corrupt!!!It is a common problem.

Don't make that mistake. This is not like using mods here. It is more complicated.You can read about these types of things happening to people all over the Nexus forum  LoL

***Also you may want to look over my post where I wrote about "LOAD ORDER". I posted the "GENERAL RULES" of where certain types of mods go in the load order. I got that from the blog of a very well known German Oblivion modder who is a friend of mine for many years now. 

If BOSS says that a mod needs cleaning by tes4edit then YOU MUST do 1 of 2 things. Delete the mods or learn how to use TES4Edit. 

I highly recommend you follow the advice that BOSS tells you. Like I wrote in this thread, BOSS may also tell you how to fix the problem or it may tell you that a mod is out of date or has been replaced by a better mod.

But remove the UnderworldArmor right away. And also check what BOSS is saying about the rest of the mods you are using. If BOSS says they are dirty and need cleaning I recommend that you remove them right away one by one (that means remove one, start a game and make a new save then close your game and then go remove another and repeat until all the dirty mods are removed. 

Then learn how to clean the mods using TES4edit (BE CAREFULL as it could destroy your whole game if you make a mistake. I am warning you right now!) Once you learn how to clean a mod then you can re-install the mod.

***Nexon's Armory??? Is that with the crazy armored horse? If it is I don't recommend you use it. There are a lot of problems associated with that mod. I do believe BOSS says it is dirty. Anyways there are many NEVER and better mods that give you cool weapons. Look for a mod called.. google dragon age weapons for oblivion nexus mods and see what come s up. I'll look for a link for you. It has the weapons from the last dragon age game and it also has the weapons for each hand :D They also look MUCH better XD Also if you like that armor I have a better one that you will like. I will find the links for you I promise!

One more point... well 2 :D

1)  I hope you are using Wrye Bash. Under the Save Game Tab can you tell me what colour your last saved game is? (It should be the one on top of the list but the save games are numbered.) It should be PURPLE. Not blue or yellow or orange and definitely not red. If you are not using it then you should go get it right now. There is a link on the 3rd or fourth post in this thread. Wrye Bash and BOSS work together. BOSS will put all the mods into the correct order in your Wrye Bash automatically. (Also make sure that you don't let OBMM changes Wrye Bashes LOAD ORDER. One the initiasl start up of Wrye Bash it gives you the opportunity to set that. Wrye Bash is #1, BOSS #2 and OBMM is #3 in order of superiority and importance!

2)  You are at around 35 mods on this list. Lets assume you have a few others so you are now at 40... and lets assume you are using OBSE (which you should be) and you are using the MUST  have mods that I listed then you should be arounf 50 mods. I don't know how much ram you have but I recommend that you do NOT go over 60 mods and definitely not over 100. You will start to notice significant lag (Loss of FPS and Mouse lag) once you pass 60 mods. It all relates to how much memory  your video card and computer needs to load everything.  It also has to do with how large the mod is. So like large TEXTURE mods and extra landscape mods (the big extra mission mods) are going to have an IMMEDIATE effect. Keep that in mind. A lot of people go overboard and burn out their systems by pushing it too far. 

BTW I am playing Fallout 3 now. It is very similar to Oblivion. I have to say I am enjoying this game. I am not sure yet if it will replace Oblivion or even equal but so far I am enjoying blowing things up :biggrin:

534ZsTql.jpg

GxTHARTl.jpg

DfBqtWUl.jpg

cXMfJ5xl.jpg

EwE9XvG.gif

What is cool about this game is that you can pick anything up and use it as a weapon. So when you run out of bullets you can hit the guy over the head with your gun or a tire iron or led pipe or baseball bat or even a pool cue XD

Of course I have heavily modded the game and I am using a rare Loli race. In fact tomorrow I will be porting my New  Oblivion  Loli's head face and hair over to my Fallout character. Lets hope that goes better than the 4 hours I spent this afternoon trying and failing to get a an important mod to work with all the ini changes I have to make :(

To be honest, between a possible issue, and the fact that the novelty is gone, I have removed the Underworld armor. I find it interesting that such a mod can have as many downloads as it does, when there can be that sort of problem with it, and none of the comments seem to suggest it. Nor is there any mention of a patch for the problem, should the author not be around to fix it. Does the Nexus just allow things to be uploaded instantly, without any sort of verification as to what the mod will, or has the potential to do?

Most of the mods seem fine(save for mentioning making a bashed patch I believe), just three that mention the dirty edit problem. Slof's Horses, Nexon's Armory, and...Knights.esp(which is the one installed by the version of the game I have).

Ugh. Perfect. Of the three games I have(actually four, since I have one saved in front of the Sewer grate), they are red. I'd guess it's because of the underworld armor mod still affecting them. The save in the sewers is green, and the Underworld mod isn't listed. I might try loading up those three saves and re-saving(along with potentially waiting a few days in-game), and seeing if that changes anything. If not, I'll start of with the save I have in the Sewers again. I did copy the entire installation after my recent install. Did the main game first, then installed SI/KoTN, then copied the entire Oblivion folder.

Hmm...after taking a look at the readme, those saves being red is because that mod was removed. I have gotten cases before were I've removed a mod, and when I loaded any saves that were using it, I got the "This save uses content that is no longer present. Some objects may no longer be availible. Continue loading?" message, but with most things, if I haven't touched things the mod deals with(or try using or going near an area a mod changed) for a few days(in-game), I've seen no problems. Many mods I've added in, I would load a save, make another save, and try the mod out(mostly armor mods). If I find any issues, I delete the new save, and then remove the mod. Not sure if I should just continue with the saves as I said above, or use Wyre Bash to remove it from the saves, if that's even an option.

Edit: So in loading up one of these saves, and subsequently waiting a few days(more because of the "Necromancer's Moon" quest), and checking the save in Wyre Bash - it's purple.

Mods that change the Cites or Landscapes on a massive scale(like Better Cites or Unique Landscapes), as nice as they might be, I haven't even considered using them. I don't doubt doing so would cause issues, if not just a severe slowdown, possibly even crashing the game entirely. I haven't added any hi-res texture mods either.

***Nexon's Armory??? Is that with the crazy armored horse? If it is I don't recommend you use it. There are a lot of problems associated with that mod. I do believe BOSS says it is dirty. Anyways there are many NEVER and better mods that give you cool weapons. Look for a mod called.. google dragon age weapons for oblivion nexus mods and see what come s up. I'll look for a link for you. It has the weapons from the last dragon age game and it also has the weapons for each hand :D They also look MUCH better XD Also if you like that armor I have a better one that you will like. I will find the links for you I promise!

Indeed, but the spell for the horse wasn't added upon opening the container. It wasn't the horse that attracted me to it anyway. Not sure why, but if I have to remove that one, I'd get the items for it out of my inventory(or any other chests I've stored them in), add them back to that container, and then remove it. Avoiding the Market district for a bit in the one save I've used it on, as well. Still, I find it interesting that this mod has that many downloads, little to no indication of this on the mod's page, and yet, it is another that could cause problems. Ugh.

Better Cites or Unique Landscapes are going to cause lag if your video card is not in the Nvidea 7000 range. Although you could use the smaller unique landscape without an issue. Just remember that the more mods you use the more work your computer has to load it. I don't know your specs, you do. Keep it in mind.

you wrote

"I find it interesting that such a mod can have as many downloads as it does, when there can be that sort of problem with it, and none of the comments seem to suggest it. Nor is there any mention of a patch for the problem, should the author not be around to fix it. Does the Nexus just allow things to be uploaded instantly, without any sort of verification as to what the mod will, or has the potential to do?"

Everything I have said in this thread is 100% true and a fact. Period. The proof is right there in BOSS telling you the same thing. Oblivion is a very complicated game. It has changed the entire gaming industry. The game ties into every aspect of your computer. That is why I posted specific instructions on how to uninstall it correctly.

As far as the Nexus goes, they are NOT responsible for what the mods do to your computer. You need to realize that at the time the mod was made they didn't know about these problems. Morrowwind, Oblivion and skyrim are 3 of the most modded games in all of Gaming. The people who make the big mods have been learning all this since Morrowwind. They now have families of their own LoL. The Nexus doesn't have time to test every mod!!?? They scan them for viruses and they only act if someone complains. If people see illegally ripped content and they report it, that's is when they do something.

Knights esp needs to be cleaned but don't worry about that one. Slofs horses neeeds to be cleaned . Got to her website "Slof's Hive" and ask her for a clean copy or for help  http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php

Wrye Bash; it has nothing to do with time. Lets say you have a purple game and you remove an armor mod you don't use. All the games will turn red. When you start it up, you then imediately make a save. You don't have to check but it will turn orange and when you save it will be purple. Sometime though you will download a mod and install and all your games will be red. So you need to be aware of what you are downloading. It happens all the time.

Once you remove the mod like underworld armor, your game should be good. There are 2 types of problems with mods. 1) a bad edit.= is when the mod not made properly but it only effects that one mod. 2) wild edits; that is when not only does it effect the mod but it also effects other areas in the game.  TES4edit was created to fix only Wild edits.

I gotta run but here is a very cool weapon pack for you; I will be removing it tomorrow as I do not have permission to link it

To get them type in the consule coc testinghall and you will be magically brought to the game testing hall. DO NOT TOUCH OR PICK UP ANYTHING ELSE IN ANY ROOM!

The chest is stuck onto the wall. Just run around the square and you will see it. Take the stuff and enjoy. It is a clean mod I promise :D

to get out go to the middle square and walk through the right green door. DO not do anything in the village just fast travel anywhere you want and your game will continue

If you want some very cool weapons and female gothic armor nobody does it better than sinblood

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/users/54451

for the gothic vampire look; sinblood is the best... period!

Yeah, I've seen a few of sinbloods, although it seems most of them are for HGEC. Not a bad point, but I don't use it. I have seen a few conversions of them though, but I'm not using any of them right now. The only one would be a mod that changes the enchanted version of the Blade Of Woe to use a modified version of the "Nine Tounges" sword.  Which is odd, considering I mostly focus on swords, even using a mage character. Good thing this isn't at all like Fable, otherwise I'd get that "Spell Warrior" crap.

Yeah, I've seen a few of sinbloods, although it seems most of them are for HGEC. Not a bad point, but I don't use it. I have seen a few conversions of them though, but I'm not using any of them right now. The only one would be a mod that changes the enchanted version of the Blade Of Woe to use a modified version of the "Nine Tounges" sword.  Which is odd, considering I mostly focus on swords, even using a mage character. Good thing this isn't at all like Fable, otherwise I'd get that "Spell Warrior" crap.

All you have to do is ask hon :)

Sinblood's Ravenous Elegance for Roberts Female Bod

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/581-ravenous-elegance-for-roberts-female-bod/

There is one set that has a male conversion. I'll try and find it for ya. It would look great on your little flan character XD

I guess I should have pointed out at the beginning of this thread that this set up is to get your game looking fabulous at the cost of some ease of game play. I am still working on my manual on my computer and I am at the point where I am offering a choice of direction; game play over visual or Visual over game play. The set up I am proposing here offers a solid equilibrium of both. After years of messing around my recent installation has turned out to be my best. My game has never played so well.

100% no Photoshop or Gimp or any post editing on my 7 year old gaming rig Nvidia 6600/ and I am over-clocking my rig running around 80 mods merged with many custom ini changes as well

You may notice that there are no reflections on the water. I have chosen to remove that in favor of some ini modifications that make the water much clearer. Those changes will be in my manual. I can turn them on for picture taking but I wanted to show what my game looks like with my current game  play settings.

7KRF6gZl.png

XgLZJ6el.png

EK56mAGl.png

dV37n4ml.jpg

I am not sure as to why I thought "reflections" were turned off as it is obvious that they are turned on.  :sick: It may be that I turned off shadowing. I can only get this colour with Brittainy's water mod Lush and Gaudy Water http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42438 and her recommended ini changes and this 5 in 1 sun mod Cinematic Sunglare by Guilaster http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42586 and in this landspace; East Island Nirai-Kanai by aoringo http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/41724

jSmav2Gl.png

1vtcv2al.png

If you are looking for male clothing and other mods for male characters, you can also find Slof and her mods here http://www.wolflore.net This is a gem of a site catering to all sorts of gaming while specializing in hard to find Morrowind mods. If they don't have it they know where to find it or it doesn't exist.

If you are looking for male clothing and other mods for male characters, you can also find Slof and her mods here http://www.wolflore.net This is a gem of a site catering to all sorts of gaming while specializing in hard to find Morrowind mods. If they don't have it they know where to find it or it doesn't exist.

Yeah, I'm already using her "Goth Shop 3", which really just adds three chests to the testing hall, rather than an actual shop as the name would imply(or like the first Goth Shop, which added a shop to Chorrol, and that one I did take a look at, but I didn't like the options there much, and I'm not using it now).

I did look through the list of her mods on that site, most of which I know are already linked on her site. But the two I added, Jaffa Kree and Even More Male Things, I ran BOSS, and they seem to be fine, since they had no notes under it. Jaffa Kree adds the armors to the testing hall(sitting out just like some of the armors/clothing in the rooms), and while the most I've seen of Stargate would be...well, I think it's the movie with Jaye Davidson as Ra, but other than that, I do like Eygptian themes. With the other though, the armors themselves are fine, although the only problem would be with the "Better Abandoned House" mod, though it's only a placement thing. I forget if the house in the vanilla game has a bed in that cell, but since the Abandoned House mod adds a bed, the chest which the EMMT mod adds there, appears behind the bed. It doesn't make it inaccesable though, so...

On another note, I do like many of the fixes of the UOP, even if I didn't get many of the listed problems before(at least not with quests breaking and whatnot), but a few things I...ugh. As much as I get that Farwil does not want to sit back and wait, it does not help when he CANNOT deal with anything more than a bloody Scamp(perhaps a stunted one at that), without dying. I do wonder why something wasn't done so he AT LEAST would not run after a Dremora who just fell into the bloody lava, and why a Wait option wasn't added for him(possibly due to a lack of lines for it, although I don't think it's that), but MANY of the other followers that the game provides, as far as I've seen, have the Wait option. The character I recently did this with, was only level 4(he's level 5 now, which isn't much of a change), so the most I saw in the gate was Scamps(I forget if all of them were stunted or not), and a few Dremora Churls.

What is funny, is that in the few times where I have finished the Main Quest, I have yet to see such a problem with Martin, and I haven't had him die once. Not during the Great Gate, or during the Imperial City battles. Most other characters don't have this issue either, since it either isn't required to keep them alive for the quest, or it isn't integral that they survive. I know it isn't a must that Farwil stays alive, but it's annoying to stand there knowing that if I join in, I run the risk of offing him, since like the rest, he CANNOT stay out of my way.

Don't know how interesting this might be, as I am at something of a loss on how to put it, but here is a bit of info on the characters I'm doing right now:

Kuroji

Race: Lemure

Lvl: 15

Type: Battlemage(albeit more focus on blades than magic)

Quest Focus: Main/Mages Guild/Dark Brotherhood/Shivering Isles

Nymph

Race: Swan(another of Flan's races)

Lvl: 5

Type: A bit varried, between Blades, bows, and magic

Quest Focus: Main(Up to 'Blood Of A Daedra')/Dark Brotherhood(Up to 'Scheduled for Execution')/Shivering Isles(Supporting Maina througout the Main quests, though not starting this until at least lvl 15-20)

Venris

Race: Dunmer

Lvl: 16

Type: Mage(although using blades quite a bit)

Quest Focus: Dark Brotherhood(Up to 'The Assasinated Man') /Mages Guild(Completed)/Shivering Isles(Completed Main Quests, Supporting Dementia throughout) - likely NOT doing the main quest on this one

Oh I do like the info about your characters Thanks for sharing. Please add some pics on this thread so I can see them.

Farwil LoL Yes you want him alive because the rewards his father give you are amazing. The best looking staff in the game or a cool sword. Save before you talk to him so you can see both.

Trick to getting him out alive is to never speak to him. Even if he starts the conversation just run away from him. Never open the Gate. When you are looking at the gate go towards your right and down near the lava. You will see a center island. Find the closest space and use a fire protect scroll and jump for it and swim over. Go to the other side of the island and jump again. You should be able to make it. Go underneath the bridge and you will be able to jump onto the bridge. Kill the baddies and go in. Never open the gate and allow Farwil to follow you. Just leave him there. He's an idiot anyway :D- Go and finish like normal and grab the stone and when you are transported outside he will magically appear next to you safe and sound. Just speak to him and then go collect your reward from his father. GOOD LUCK!

The other quest that you are given over at Chorrol is to save the farmer's 2 sons is also very hard. You need to have both sons survive and you receive the best looking and unique short sword in the game. Sorry there is no trick this time. It is hard but worth it imo. This is the time to bring any companions and use summons scrolls /spells. You'll need them.

Oh I do like the info about your characters Thanks for sharing. Please add some pics on this thread so I can see them.

I've been a bit hesitant about that, but why not. I did take a few of Venris, though I might get a few more of him, along with the others.

Farwil LoL Yes you want him alive because the rewards his father give you are amazing. The best looking staff in the game or a cool sword. Save before you talk to him so you can see both.

Trick to getting him out alive is to never speak to him. Even if he starts the conversation just run away from him. Never open the Gate. When you are looking at the gate go towards your right and down near the lava. You will see a center island. Find the closest space and use a fire protect scroll and jump for it and swim over. Go to the other side of the island and jump again. You should be able to make it. Go underneath the bridge and you will be able to jump onto the bridge. Kill the baddies and go in. Never open the gate and allow Farwil to follow you. Just leave him there. He's an idiot anyway :D- Go and finish like normal and grab the stone and when you are transported outside he will magically appear next to you safe and sound. Just speak to him and then go collect your reward from his father. GOOD LUCK!

The other quest that you are given over at Chorrol is to save the farmer's 2 sons is also very hard. You need to have both sons survive and you receive the best looking and unique short sword in the game. Sorry there is no trick this time. It is hard but worth it imo. This is the time to bring any companions and use summons scrolls /spells. You'll need them.

Quicksaving+On Target healing spell works too. Bit more fustrating, but it works. I actually got the blade with Nymph, that way.

Oh, and the quest for Chillrend(I forget the quest name at the moment). That I find easier, so long as I quicksave after each wave. Although since I usually go for longswords or 2-handed swords, I don't really use shortswords(aside from the tutorial, where I use that Steel shortsword untill I get something better - though this is after using the katana).

Kuroji

Main Stats(Race, Birthsign, Class, etc)

Oblivion_Kuroji_Mainstats_zps235f7325.pn

Skills

Oblivion_Kuroji_Skills_zps5725f8a1.png

Factions

Oblivion_Kuroji_Factions_zps4c4dff9c.png

Nymph

Oblivion_Nymph_Mainstats_zps4dbaad7a.png

Skills

Oblivion_Nymph_Skills_zps87b0a0d2.png

Factions

Oblivion_Nymph_Factions_zps043a63ac.png

Sleeping

Oblivion_Nymph_Sleep_zps37855dfa.png

What the "See you Sleep DLL" mod does(perhaps an obvious point, but still). The "Better Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary" mod doesn't need any patches to be compatabile with it, since this version of the mod(SYSDLL) is mostly a OBSE plugin, save for the esp which allows Vampire animations for the PC(though it might just be for the bedrolls, I can't say). Oh, and yeah, I changed his hair since the previous shots. I did use the method which doesn't reset the stats, so that's all that changed.

Venris

Oblivion_Venris_Mainstats_zps28108e0f.pn

Skills

Oblivion_Venris_Skills_zps44fd5b61.png

Factions

Oblivion_Venris_Factions_zpsfa3a0f08.png

@Rtas Vadum

I like that hair on your Nymph. I have a high resolution version of it as a wig. Btw there will never be any notes from boss for any Slof mod. Her mods are some of the best and are designed for ultra settings. She is one of the most well respected people in the community. She has retired from actively modding this game at least. I use her Thunderbird armor for my male companion Fergus mod and it is the best male armor I have ever seen. The scripted effects that come with the armor are amazing and the glowing lights are so bloody cool. Or course I use the x-rated one ;D You can find it at www.wolflore.net

I sure hope you are using Robert's scrawny v. 5.2 for your boys body. It is very sexy. http://www.maxheartflan.com

*WARNING* To all viewers: These websites are not SFW and are considered adult. If you are not one then stay out!

@Rtas Vadum

I like that hair on your Nymph. I have a high resolution version of it as a wig. Btw there will never be any notes from boss for any Slof mod. Her mods are some of the best and are designed for ultra settings. She is one of the most well respected people in the community. She has retired from actively modding this game at least. I use her Thunderbird armor for my male companion Fergus mod and it is the best male armor I have ever seen. The scripted effects that come with the armor are amazing and the glowing lights are so bloody cool. Or course I use the x-rated one ;D You can find it at www.wolflore.net

I sure hope you are using Robert's scrawny v. 5.2 for your boys body. It is very sexy. http://www.maxheartflan.com

I have seen the Thunderbird armor before, though I'll have to at least check it out in game now. It's likely going to be just like the fight with Umbra, which I HAVE managed to do at level 1, even if it takes a few reloads. Though I suspect the two in that Vampire lair will be something of a different story. Still, I don't have any issue with mods like this.

As for the body replacer, I'm actually using Room207's version of Robert's male, which seems to work the best with some of Slof's clothing mods. I have used the Scrawny varient berfore though, so I do like it.

You are using his body builder body? I did recommend that in this thread. For a fighter that is the best. 

I didn't take any chances getting the thunderbird armor as you can see I took the whole gang to get it XD

I am now playing HENTAIMANIA2 by Hentai http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34179 You can watch this video of the final boss battle 

ViE2GOkl.jpg

oLX6wS7l.jpg

HYHib4Xl.jpg

thWq8Wkl.jpg

XRFL8AZl.jpg

zImreSzl.jpg

You are using his body builder body? I did recommend that in this thread. For a fighter that is the best. 

No, not that one. This one here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/27909 (Might be NSFW, but the images cannot be seen without logging into the nexus, and downloading might be the same).

I didn't take any chances getting the thunderbird armor as you can see I took the whole gang to get it XD

I managed it with Kuroji, who is only lvl 15. I didn't think the stat bonuses from Vampirisim would help much(although the character has been for some time, and I found someone to feed on in the Mythic Dawn's Caves during the Dagon Shrine quest). If they did, i doubt it.

I did bring along one of the CM partners I have(Flan's Damian), although it didn't make too much of a difference. I was going to grab the other two, and perhaps I should have. I think the only reason I did it was due to after one of the reloads, the stone steps in that first room were both up, and the guy would not acsend the second set(with the Varla stone at the top). So it was Daiman dealing with him mostly, and me firing spells/conjuring creatures that did him in. The second guy was easier, mostly since he didn't have any enchantments on his bow.

No, not that one. This one here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/27909 (Might be NSFW, but the images cannot be seen without logging into the nexus, and downloading might be the same).

I managed it with Kuroji, who is only lvl 15. I didn't think the stat bonuses from Vampirisim would help much(although the character has been for some time, and I found someone to feed on in the Mythic Dawn's Caves during the Dagon Shrine quest). If they did, i doubt it.

I did bring along one of the CM partners I have(Flan's Damian), although it didn't make too much of a difference. I was going to grab the other two, and perhaps I should have. I think the only reason I did it was due to after one of the reloads, the stone steps in that first room were both up, and the guy would not acsend the second set(with the Varla stone at the top). So it was Daiman dealing with him mostly, and me firing spells/conjuring creatures that did him in. The second guy was easier, mostly since he didn't have any enchantments on his bow.

I am going to try that A4 version of Robert's body and see if I like it. Cheers. I am using V4 and it has been good enough for me.

That second guy was kinda weak but with my game I use a game Overhaul mod called Children's Anuad and it adds 3 other people in the room so it was a bit hectic.

I don't bother with CM partners. I use only companion mods. Like Companion Vilja http://lovkullen.net/Emma/index.htm and Companion Fergus http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37157

Of course nothing compares to the professional scripting like Companion Vilja has but these two companions will interact with each other and have special recorded voice files so that they talk to each other. Their conversations are hilarious. For instance Fergus will tell you that he stole Vilja's diary and ask you to give it back to her. What this really is are the scripts so that he knows who Vilja is and those voice recordings will be activated. He does this with most of the popular companion mods. Max and Flan even made some special meshes for him. Read the comments on the Fergus link.

If you have not yet tried Companion Vilja then you must. She changes the entire experience. You have not played Oblivion if you have not played with Companion Vilja. I would not be playing this game if it was not for this one mod. She is a real person. There is 10 times more voice files for Companion Vilja than the entire game of Oblivion. Special dialogue was written by the famous fantasy author Terry Pratchett  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Pratchett

Besides MBP++, Children's Anuad, Lovers, Plom's Race Overhaul and all of Brittainy's mods. But with all these mods I love nothing compares even closely to Companion Vilja.

Trust me on this. If you go and download her special house caleed Aleswell Home you then get even more special dialogue and more special scripts. Vilja will paint, cook for you, take walks outside by herself, clean the house, do farming. 

http://lovkullen.net/Emma/oblivionbyemma.htm

90% of the voice files in Skyrim Vilja are copied from Oblivion Vilja. You can always just read all the praise at her forum http://emmates.proboards.com/index.cgi

I don't bother with CM partners. I use only companion mods. Like Companion Vilja http://lovkullen.net/Emma/index.htm and Companion Fergus http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37157

I was considering Vilja, but then I watched a bit of that video(well, one of them, anyway) on the nexus. The mod does sound great, and the work that seems to have gone into it does deserve praise. However, what gets me is the voice. The background noise, and of coruse, the accented speech(although if it is forced, or the actress' natural voice, I can't say). I still might try it at some point, but I don't know. 

Fergus I think I'll try out. I have been considering this one for some time too: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35893/

Although with that Thunderbird armor, I actually removed it(though I didn't save with it active, as I made an alternate save for Kuroji), mostly because of how bulky it was.

I do have Nymph wearing one of Slof's outfits, the "Elaborate Outfit", which I might take a few shots of. I thought it fit a Duke of Maina.

It is not an actress. It is Emma's real voice. She is from Sweden. The voice recordings were professionally done but not for Skyrim. She released the mod before the recordings were completed. Like anything in life you get used to her accent. You have not played Oblivion without playing with Vilja. You just have to look at the downloads and at the endorsements. She is #6 all time http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/topalltime/?adult=0 Trust me. She is hilarious and her quest is massive. 

It is not an actress. It is Emma's real voice. She is from Sweden. The voice recordings were professionally done but not for Skyrim. She released the mod before the recordings were completed. Like anything in life you get used to her accent. You have not played Oblivion without playing with Vilja. You just have to look at the downloads and at the endorsements. She is #6 all time http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/topalltime/?adult=0 Trust me. She is hilarious and her quest is massive. 

After giving it a try, it wasn't like I was thinking. I didn't really do any of the quest, but I did take her around a bit. I don't think I'll use it now, but I'll certainly run through the entire game with her at some point. Likely with Fergus too.

I do have to say though, first thing I heard out of her did make me smile - if only because I've said it myself. In response to the "Do you think what happened to Kvatch could happen here?" comment, she said "Of course not." Several times I've verbally said variations of that when hearing that line, given that I know it doesn't happen anywhere else(nothing comparable, at least).

Btw I hope you are using Brittainy's Lush and Gaudy updated texture mod. It comes in High, Medium and Low resolutions. I use Medium and I think you should use Low. Just make a back up and follow her instructions and it will improve the way Oblivion looks. I used Low on my Laptop when I had it installed  and it is 1000x better than vanilla. Also use her Indoor and Outdoor Texture mod. It will make all the buildings look better. But don't use the SI options. You need a more modern video card for that or you will lose a lot of FPS there. With her Low Textures you won't lose any.  

Bring Vilja around with you. She will comment on your current missions. You can tell her to be quite when you are sneaking. You can tell her to use bows or swords although she will switch to a sword if she is being attacked. She has her own horse. She can lead you places. Do her quest. If she wants to lead let her sometimes unless she summons her horse. That means s it is going to be a long journey and then just talk to her and tell her to forget it. 

Playing with Vilja is like playing the game with someone else . She has her own life and mission. I told you that her voice files are 10x larger that the entire game. That means she comments on all of your missions. You can enable the romance option. Either way you should put it on as it adds some extra content. You can play games with her. You can race with her. It is like having friend playing the game with you. Fergus is good but nothing compared to vilja. If you leave her for a long time she will get angry with you. Her quest is long. Very long. I suggest you start it and do you other quests at the same time. It is an amazing quest and you end up with and wolf companion and vilja will eventually learn how to use magic. 

*** Vilja is professionally scripted but Fergus is not. That means that you can not take Fergus into and Oblivion gate or into the Shivering Isles. If you do, you will have problems. Just leave Fergus outside and then summon him in. I never take Fergus into any Oblivion gates but I always bring Vilja.

If you ask Vilja about her skills it brings up her command window. You can access her inventory when sneaking without speaking to her. If you use her Aleswell home you get extra scripts and voice files. She will paint and hang up the pictures in her house LoL and she will cook for you, clean, do farming and she will always talk XD Her comments during the daedric shrine missions are priceless.

If you like her already then you have no idea what is coming. She has a disposition program so you want her to like you so that more options open up and her quest will move forward. 

Her random chatter is just that. Don't take it too seriously but if she engages you into a conversation then it can be important. If you don't know what to do in any of her quest just talk to her. For example if she askes you to buy a book for her then don't just put in in her inventory. Talk to her first. She will know you have it and just take it from you. Emma is very well known over at Bethesda and she is friends with many people at their forums. Keep Vilja with you for a while. Vilja needs to spend time with you so she will like you. ***The more she likes you then her personality changes*** Just because she is with you does not mean she considers you a friend yet! "HINT" XD 

I have made some MAJOR changes to my over all game and plan on adding MMM (one of the big 3 mods. The big 3 are; Frans, OOO, MMM) I removed my "Lovers mods" (you would probably really like Lovers)  and all my LOD mods. I am switching those resources so I can use High resolution Texture mods. Those texture mods don't show up in the BOSS report because there is no esp.I have also switched from using HGEC female body to TGND female body for a more realistic looking body.

Here's a copy of my current BOSS report

OBSE Version: 0.0.20.6
Elys_USV.dll
FastExit2.dll
OBSE_Elys_Uncapper.dll
obse_jail_fix.dll
OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll
sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover.dll Version: 4.1.24.0
weOCPS.dll

Oblivion.esm Active
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm Version 0.9.7 Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Eyes, Graphics, Hair, R.Relations}}
x117race.esm Version 0.7.8 Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair}}
xeorace.esm Active
xeoracex117.esm Active
Chanpon.esm Active
Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0.esp Version 1.0 Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, NoMerge}}
nVidia Black Screen Fix.esp Version 1.0.0 Active
Note: Use Wrye Bash Bashed Patch tweak instead.
Note: Alternatively, remove this and use UOP v3.0.1+ instead.
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp Version 3.4.1 Active
Note: Use Standalone MOBS if using Frans or OMOBS if using FCOM/OOO. Both versions can be found here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28537
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.CombatStyle, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Climate, C.Light, C.Music, C.Name, C.Owner, Creatures.Blood, Delev, Factions, Invent, NPC.Class, Names, Relations, Relev, Scripts, Stats}} and remove [C.Water] tag(s) (only exist in older version).
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp Version 1.0.0 Active
Note: Recommend removing if using Wrye Bash. A tweak for this exists in "Tweak Settings".
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp Active
DLCShiveringIsles.esp Active
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp Version 1.5.0 Active
Note: Use Standalone MOBS if using Frans or OMOBS if using FCOM/OOO. Both versions can be found here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28537
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Climate, C.Light, C.Name, C.Owner, Delev, Factions, Invent, Names, Relev, Scripts, Stats, Relations}}
1em_GiveAGift.esp Version 1.2 Active
BTMoreEnemies.esp Active
Menu and Camera Toggler.esp Version 1.1 Active
Screenshooter's Illumination.esp Active
Purge Cell Buffers - Loading.esp Version 1.0.0 Active
Maps of Cyrodiil.esp Active
MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Body-M, Body-Size-M}}
Better Unique Items.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics}}
BlessedMageKnightDress.esp Active
GloriousMageDress.esp Active
Slof's Gentlemen's Wear.esp Active
Slof's Thunderbird Armour.esp Version 5. Active
TGND.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, NoMerge}} if using overhaul mods.
TGND_SI.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, NoMerge}} if using overhaul mods.
EM_CompInnsleeping.esp Version 0.9 Active
AleswellHomeQuest.esp Active
Dwemer Ruins.esp Active
JQ-Studio.esp Active
Necromancer Shop.esp Active
Skyrim Nord Tombs.esp Version 1_2 Active
Stonehenge.esp Active
Tona's_ModsStore.esp Active
Contains dirty edits: 0 ITM, 103 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide
Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp Version 1 Active
Knights.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.AIPackages, Factions, Relations}}
Contains dirty edits: 121 ITM, 257 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp Version 1.0.9 Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIPackages, Factions, Relations}}
Daedric Shrine Ruins.esp Version 1.0 Active
Contains dirty edits: 0 ITM, 753 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide
Incompatible with: Asharnakibibi.esp, MehrunesFel.esp, Zergonipilamat.esp, MehrunesFel.esp
Auto Update Leveled Items And Spells.esp Version 1.2.5 Active
Enchanted Portable Tent.esp Version 2.21 Active
CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp Version 18pn-QTA-Hepsy-Retma-Slof-4ch-2ch-hinnu-naru-bisca-Stroti-Jacksh-GSB-Homura-hissa-jihanki-chakaru-movomo Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.Stats, Delev, Graphics, Relev, Stats}}
Lush & Gaudy Aurora Borealis.esp Active
Lush & Gaudy Damn Greens.esp Active
Lush & Gaudy Damn Greens GC CH Tree Cull 5.esp Active
Lush & Gaudy FG.esp Active
Lush & Gaudy Lava.esp Active
Lush & Gaudy Oblivion Weather.esp Active
Lush & Gaudy Water.esp Active
Mage_Guild_Teleport.esp Version 3_1 Active
Unlimited Rings 2.0 -auto.esp Active
Neverender.esp Version 1090935 Active
Disenchant.esp Active
SetBody.esp Active
MidasSpells.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Invent}}
Contains dirty edits: 49 ITM, 11 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide
Idle Pose Replacer.esp Active
babehair_EV.esp Version 3digitalcrafts.net Active
babehair_DV.esp Version 3digitalcrafts.net Active
_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp Version 1.0 Active
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp Active
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp Version 1.0 Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, Graphics}}
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp Version 1.3b Active
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp Version 1.3a Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NoMerge, NpcFaces}}
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp Version 0.9.7 Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp Version 1.3a Active
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp Version 1.3a Active
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp Version 0.3.4 Active
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp Version 0.3.0 Active
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp Version 0.3.3 Active
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp Active
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp Version 0.4.0 Active
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp Version 3.0 Active
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp Active
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp Version 1.1a Active
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp Version 0.9.7 Active
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp Active
x117race.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}
x117Race ENG Race.esp Active
Lop-ears Elf.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}
Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp Active
Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, Body-M, Body-Size-M, Graphics}}
CompanionFergus.esp Version 2.0 Active
1em_Vilja.esp Version 4.04 Active
1em_Vilja_coolhair51.esp Active
Note: Use only one 1em_Vilja_*hair*.esp.
ViljainAleswell.esp Version 2 Active
Bashed Patch, 0.esp Active

Sylvari.esp Active
PhotoStudio.esp Active
Dragonfly Wings.esp Active
OgramiradTiger.esp Active
ZTBOWS.esp Version 1.2 Active
Max_Ability_Modifiers-2455.esp Active
L'Wigs.esp Active
HepsCloth6.esp Active
HTBLopVillage.esp Active
Dream and Anime Eyes.esp Active
East_Island_Nirai-Kanai.esp Active
Glowing Respawning Varla & Welkynd Stones 14-28 Days.esp Active
_No_ persistant enchantment glow fix-1843.esp Active
HepsCloth04-BlackKitty.esp Active
JP Dress.esp Active
TGNDNessaStore.esp Active
Better Deadric Shrines.esp Active

yclxcVal.jpg

QioZ1IYl.jpg

Jx7T6Chl.jpg

Btw I hope you are using Brittainy's Lush and Gaudy updated texture mod. It comes in High, Medium and Low resolutions. I use Medium and I think you should use Low. Just make a back up and follow her instructions and it will improve the way Oblivion looks. I used Low on my Laptop when I had it installed  and it is 1000x better than vanilla. Also use her Indoor and Outdoor Texture mod. It will make all the buildings look better. But don't use the SI options. You need a more modern video card for that or you will lose a lot of FPS there. With her Low Textures you won't lose any.  

I have used her mods before, although I'm not using any now. I'll take a look and see which ones I want to add.

I removed my "Lovers mods" (you would probably really like Lovers) 

Well, to be quite honest, I've already used them. It certainly does make the game more interesting. I'm not using them now, though there is a certain, temptation, to add them, but I don't think I will.