Sign in to follow this  
DeathScepter

Tsl Patcher confusion

Context, I am decent with Kotortool but Tsl patcher confuse the shit out of me.  Within Kotortool, I can add and rebalance classes with ease and i can upload them without TSL patcher as a possible modder resource. Yes I will rebalance the Ebon Hawk crew to their classes.

I can't for the life of me to translate my ideas from Kotortool into Tslpatcher is my main problem if you wonder why I have issues due to my lack of experience and have been working alot. Without Tslpatcher I can upload this tomorrow to everyone see my ideas,

Jedi Sentinel be boosted and renamed JedI Shadow 

Wookiee Berserker for Zaalbar

Mandolarian Commando for Canderous

Expert Droid change to Astromech

Republic Pilot for Carth 

Pathfinder for Mission

Jedi Guardian and Jedi Consular would rebalance due to Jedi Sentinel being boosted. Jedi Guardian will function like themselves and combat friendly with great HP and Feat progression 

There is more later and Yes I want later on to use TSLpatcher for a future mod and YES I would appreciate any help

Did you read the manual? Like its filename says, you really should.

The other thing you can do is find similar mods to what you want to do and have a look at their ini setup. There are only a handful of operation types that cover the vast majority of mods (adding files to the Override/injecting files into MODs, editing/extending 2DAs, editing the content of GFFs, adding new lines to dialog.tlk), so it's not too difficult once you understand the patterns and get a handle on what TSLPatcher is doing under the hood.

• Like 1