Sign in to follow this  
Thor110

MOD:End Game Free Roam

End Game Free Roam

End Game

This mod adds free roam to Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic

Simply finish the game and instead of the credits playing you will be warped back to the Ebon Hawk and will be able to continue your adventures or finish any quests that you might not have finished before travelling to the Star Forge System.

Thor110

thanks to tk102 for pointing out the original programmers syntax error in k_inc_ebonhawk.nss

Known bugs

The North & South beaches on the Unknown World have some issues and entering the Temple shows a warning about the force field which is no longer there. ( though this could just be due to the way I tested the mod )

Compatibility

I have no idea what mods this will be compatible with, but it definitely won't work with any mods that alter the same files as this. ( Check Uninstalling to see what files this mod alters )

Source files are included so compatibility patches can be made.

Installing

Install using TSLPatcher.exe and for installation during a playthrough, you will have to go back to a point in the game where you have not set foot on the Ebon Hawk. ( so Taris ) simply because I had to alter a script in the Ebon Hawk module.

Uninstalling

to uninstall the mod simply delete the following files from your override folder.

k_act_makeitem.ncs
k_con_makeitem.ncs
k_inc_ebonhawk.nss
k_pebn_galaxy.ncs
k_sup_galaxmap.ncs
k_sup_galaxymap.ncs
k_stunt_end.ncs
k_creditsplay.ncs

and the following files from the modules folder.

unk_m41aa.mod
ebo_m12aa.mod

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/13/2022
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    No