farmer_2

Droid spells on human characters

Does anyone know if I can make droid spells usable by human characters? To give an example of what I mean, I added the item property "Activate Item" for a Droid Plasma Thrower to the Plasma Projector item file (w_brifle_18.uti) and placed it in the override folder. When I equip the Plasma Projector on any human characters they don't have the option to use the Plasma Thrower. However when I equip the Plasma Projector onto HK-47 he has the option to use the plasma thrower in the second slot of the combat UI (where droid devices appear) and the icon for it is the same icon as the Plasma Projector rifle in the equip screen. Basically I want this to happen for both human and droid characters.

Also does anyone know if's possible to do this with force powers e.g. adding Death Field onto a lightsaber crystal or robe? I tried testing this with the Qixoni crystal using the same approach as above but Death Field never appeared in the list of force powers during combat.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I've had a look through previous threads but couldn't find anyone who had answered this.

As far as I'm aware, it's not possible to give an ActivateItem property to a weapon. Only certain types of items will accept certain properties.

Similarly, while there is a property for an item to grant bonus feats when equipped (e.g. Sith Mask, Thon's Robe, Droid Combat Enhancement) I don't believe there is a property to grant Force powers.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JCarter426 said:

As far as I'm aware, it's not possible to give an ActivateItem property to a weapon. Only certain types of items will accept certain properties.

Similarly, while there is a property for an item to grant bonus feats when equipped (e.g. Sith Mask, Thon's Robe, Droid Combat Enhancement) I don't believe there is a property to grant Force powers.

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

I completely forgot about bonus feats, I might have a play around with those.