Sign in to follow this  
MrPhil

Released mod screenshots

Hello Doctor/Stream, may I ask that the screenshots for the released mod may be enlarged? right now, we can't see a lot of details on the mods. It would help a lot if you could double or triple the permitted size of these pics!

Yeah click to enlarge them.

I can't really justify making the thumbnails bigger as it puts un-necessary strain on the server and takes up more page space too.

Sorry guys, but no, can't enlarge them. The issue is that I can't enlarge them.

Look at this one, for example: http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/870-new-saber-blades/page__pid__9579#entry9579

This picture appears in 200 pixels by 200. This is way too small. And try to enlarge-it. Just try, and you'll fail, because it cannot be enlarged. It was taken from here:

http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/870-new-saber-blades/

So hence the request to allow for bigger pictures, or allow to enlarge them. By the way, every mod gets a 200x200 pixel screenshot. That's what the topic is here, if the title wasn't clear enough on that point...

Guest Dak Drexl

Just go to the thread in the downloads section. From there you can enlarge the pictures.

I see where you're coming from now.

I thought you meant the screens in the file listing pages, didn't realise you meant what it shows in the forum thread.

I'll take a look at it and see what I can do.

Hey, I think you did-it, didn't you? Thank you, that's already way better doc! Cheers!