YourSoul1sMine

New dialogue for KotOR (Reborn Edition)

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I want to share my dialogue lines for my KotOR (Reborn Edition) mod. 

Possible dialogue lines for Master Vandar when the Protagonist turns Kel Algwinn, Juhani and or Yuthura Ban to the Light Side

Redeemed Kel Algwinn to join the Light Side and Juhani only

Master Vandar: We give you our gratitude for convincing young Jedi Kel Algwinn to the Light Side Padawan. With Juhani and Kel to the light now, this gives us more hope of other Jedi or Sith see what the evil Sith and the Dark Side are truly are. Talk to Master Zhar. He has a reward for you. May the Force be with you.

Redeemed Juhani, Kel Algwinn and Yuthura Ban

Master Vandar: We're pleased that Juhani, Kel Algwinn and Yuthura Ban has been redeemed by you Padawan. You have shown us great progress of your training so far by conferring the wisdom of the Jedi Code to your peers and give people a second chance to right their wrongs Padawan. Talk to Master Zhar. He has a reward for you. May the Force be with you.

Redeemed Kel Algwinn but slain Juhani

Master Vandar: We're pleased that you redeemed and convinced Kel Algwinn to leave the Sith and potentially the Dark Side to join the Light Side Padawan. It's saddening that Juhani's fate had to be death and not be with us to educate her back to the light as well. But with that, keep sharing the wisdom of the Jedi Code and you will be a Jedi Master in no time. May the Force be with you.

I'm going to attempt to add a reward depend on if you Redeemed Juhani and Kel Algwinn only or if you Redeemed Juhani, Kel Algwinn and Yuthura Ban too.

Edited by YourSoul1sMine
  • Like 1

The same problem exists with light side characters with sophistication, imo. They wrote a brilliant character in Jolee, but then your dialogue for things is painfully naive most of the time. I just tell myself it was aimed at me when I was younger.

tutuapp 9apps showbox

Edited by yazanabbass112
  • Like 1