Sign in to follow this  
djh269

Scripting Help

I'm trying to use the TSLPatcher to compile the k_pend_area01.nss file from the tslpatchdata folder. I have included my modified k_inc_end.nss in the folder and also included nwscript.nss and nwnnsscomp.exe also. I have this listed in the changes.ini file: 

[CompileList]
File0=k_pend_area01.nss

When I run TSLPatcher it says this: Error: Unable to find compiled version of file "k_pend_area01.nss"! The compilation probably failed! Skipping...

EDIT: If I use KotorTool to compile the k_pend_area01.nss whilst in my Override folder with k_inc_end.nss in my override folder it works. But the above doesn't for some reason.

I'm using the nwnnsscomp.exe from the TSLPatcher folder found from this link: 

image.png.46b58530df72e5d03fe60bcf1917daf3.png

You're lacking the other includes. From k_inc_end:

#include "k_inc_utility"
#include "k_inc_generic"

You'll need k_inc_end.nss, k_inc_utility.nss, k_inc_generic.nss, k_inc_gensupport.nss, k_inc_walkways.nss, k_inc_drop.nss.

I would suggest you edit your target script to incorporate the include functions directly to avoid a whole bunch of unnecessary crap.

That fixed the issue, many thanks. I'll look to removing the guff within the scripts :D