RnD_Customz

Mod conflicts causing force crash(Android)

So I have a decent sized mod list. Will post it as file. I'm stuck at the part where you leave taris. I defeat Davik, get on ebon hawk, see the leviathan* pulling up to destroy taris, but then force crash, never get to see malak or the rest of scene where taris actually gets destroyed.

I believe it's a conflict from one of 3 mods I'm trying to use together. Jedi from the start 3.0/BOSSR+patch,Android patch/KotOR restored content 1.2. From the research I've done it might be caused by a .mod file from one of these. I have all my install logs. If anyone decides to try and help I would greatly appreciate it 

Most info needed is in the readme attachment

P.s. typo in readme says I will provide links and files to mods used in the disclaimer. It is supposed to say I will *not*.  I will edit tonight when I get home.

ReadMeRnD_Customz.txt

Edited by RnD_Customz
Typos, ps addition

I've adjusted mod install order and I'm currently starting a new playthrough. If I can complete a playthrough without anything game-breaking, I'm going to be reaching out to mod authors for permission to upload a mod pack compatible with Android. The idea is to have the most sought after mods installed as a one drop install that doesn't require a pc.

Edited by RnD_Customz
Typoe