VorticalSquid05

mod ideas for modders(KOTOR2)(Steam Workshop)

I am not a modder. I want people to add their ideas for mods onto here and for people apart of this to look for modders to add to this page. This page is for steam workshop. 

I will be adding my own ideas.

I am starting with Red force lightning called dark lightning or just red lightning, which is much more powerful then regular lightning and is only dark side or has dark side effects.

Then yellow force lightning called force judgement which is either a little more powerful than force lightning or less powerful but has an effect on it. It is for the light side only or has light side effects.

My favorite one is yellow lightning. Also some additional lightning powers after those two could be green lightning called alchemy lightning, magic lightning, or witch lightning (do what you want with effects.) Next would blue mixed with purple lightning which is the same as regular force lightning but more powerful (add effects if you'd like)