Kaidon Jorn

MOD:Bao-Dur's Liberator's/Oppressor's Armor 2021

Bao-Dur's Liberator's/Oppressor's Armor 2021

Bao-Dur's Liberator's\Oppressor's Armor 2021
-------------------------------------------------------

Authors: Kaidon Jorn/Effix

Compatible with TSLRCM 1.8.5 - 1.8.6

This mod adds a small quest to have Bao-Dur build his own non-force restrictive armor once he reaches 10th level . 
It's important to talk to him as soon as he hits 10th level so you can get the quest parts afterward on Nar Shaddaa, which you will find in both Tien's shop and in the Serroco thugs area.
The quest will have you find some military fatigues and armor plating so that he may build the new Liberator or Oppressor's Armor depending on your alignment.
The armor itself is medium class 7 with a dexterity bonus of +3, and was lovingly reskinned by none other than Effix of DeadlyStream and Steam Workshop notoriety. All credit for the reskinned Jamoah Hogra armor goes to him.

Run the .exe to install

***IMPORTANT***
I strongly advise to install TSLRCM (and SLM) first before this mod. 
=====================================================================================================================

Permissions: You may not redistribute files contained herein and you may not use these files in your own mod without my consent.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE 
IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THESE FILES.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/30/2021
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes

So I FINALLY made Bao a jedi on Dxun (After I had already done everything else before lategame but the HK Factory) but there's a problem. For some reason even though I didn't have Bao make the armor, for some reason the game changed his quest to completed when the party left me on korriban before the dark side ruins in the shyrack cave. Now I can't make him create the armor at all.

5 hours ago, Kaidon Jorn said:

Did you start the quest before you went to Nar Shaddaa? Do you have the pieces? 

I had both armor pieces and the quest seemed to start as soon as I found the first.

17 hours ago, Kaidon Jorn said:

Right. So then what happened?

Well, I figured that I wasn't able to have him make the armor until he became a jedi since even after getting both pieces talking to Bao doesn't raise the prompt to make the armor. So the quest to make the armor just stuck on my inventory cuz the only other place I could increase his influence was Dxun. Unfortunately I visited Korriban before Dxun and when I went into that dark side trial in the shyrack cave, for some reason it considered the quest completed. So now that I am on dxun and have made him a jedi I cannot make him create the armor because the quest is considered completed even tho I didn't complete it.

No he doesn't have to be a jedi, you can just have him make it by having the parts and him being 10th lvl.

I'm not getting why it put the global id # to completed. 

Here, post me your global.jrl from override.

9 hours ago, Kaidon Jorn said:

No he doesn't have to be a jedi, you can just have him make it by having the parts and him being 10th lvl.

I'm not getting why it put the global id # to completed. 

Here, post me your global.jrl from override.

There ya go. The tenth level thing explains a bit, I was doing the whole "Don't level up until jedi" strategy.

global.jrl

Edited by Storyteller323

Looks like you installed Bao-Dur's Armor even before TSLRCM, no? 

That's not good I think...not sure how to fix it from here. Installing TSLRCM afterwards is going to overwrite stuff from this mod.

Maybe just try to use KSE to set the quest to 40 and then go talk to Bao-Dur on the EH?

4 minutes ago, Kaidon Jorn said:

Looks like you installed Bao-Dur's Armor even before TSLRCM, no? 

That's not good I think...not sure how to fix it from here. Installing TSLRCM afterwards is going to overwrite stuff from this mod.

Maybe just try to use KSE to set the quest to 40 and then go talk to Bao-Dur on the EH?

I didn't install it before tslrcm no. I installed the lighsaber mod, the assassin mod, but I installed Bao's armor after I switched from steam TSLRCM to manual.

No no, i just realized my mods are messing ppls games up. Time to shut it on down, im getting too many reports of problems with my mods

13 hours ago, Kaidon Jorn said:

No no, i just realized my mods are messing ppls games up. Time to shut it on down, im getting too many reports of problems with my mods

I wish deadly stream had the same function as Nexus mods where one can delete their own account or mod whenever they want. Just a suggestion. I never noticed any issues when I use your mods. Wierd