FemmeIFatale

(Mod Request) KOTOR_Player_Soundset_Czerka_Protocol_Officer

Hiii, 

Me again, I was wondering if anyone could make clips of the Czerka Protocol Officers dialogue and set them as the player soundset? I've seen similar mods on here.

Any help is appreciated. 

Kayleigh

:)

48 minutes ago, FemmeIFatale said:

I was wondering if anyone could make clips of the Czerka Protocol Officers dialogue and set them as the player soundset?

There is a much easier way to achieve this than cutting up the sounds from their dialogue, especially considering they already have their own soundset.

I replaced the male and female player character sounds with the czerka officer sounds in the soundsets.2da file.

Enjoy

soundset.2da

Edited by Thor110
I also tested it etc

5 hours ago, Thor110 said:

There is a much easier way to achieve this than cutting up the sounds from their dialogue, especially considering they already have their own soundset.

I replaced the male and female player character sounds with the czerka officer sounds in the soundsets.2da file.

Enjoy

soundset.2da 3.62 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help! Please have a wonderful day! 

Kayleigh Trowell

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FemmeIFatale said:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help! Please have a wonderful day! 

You're welcome, I wouldn't usually take on random requests but this took like 2 seconds and I wanted to avoid you or anyone else unfamiliar with kotor modding taking the time to cut up the audio only to realise that there was a much easier way to use that characters soundset.

Guess I might release it in future as well, seems trivial / pointless, but I guess new soundsets probably change the game up a nice amount for some people.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Thor110 said:

You're welcome, I wouldn't usually take on random requests but this took like 2 seconds and I wanted to avoid you or anyone else unfamiliar with kotor modding taking the time to cut up the audio only to realise that there was a much easier way to use that characters soundset.

Guess I might release it in future as well, seems trivial / pointless, but I guess new soundsets probably change the game up a nice amount for some people.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me, I really appreciate it. I was totally clueless, I had no idea they had a personal soundest for themselves so that is education for me.

Kayleigh 

• Like 1