Jj117

Onderon soldiers, Dantooine militia into TSF soldier

Edit:

Can someone help change the npc soldiers mentioned above into TSF ones? Or make a mod to let the soldiers in Onderon and Dantooine have Republic/TSF Soldier armour and helmet. I want them to have Republic/TSF soldier type of armour and helmet but retain their planet's military colour.  The Logic being since Dantooine and Onderon are both under the Republic government why shouldnt they be supplied with Republic gears but their military patterns depends on their respective planets. Thank you. 

i Tried editing the tga files using photoshoot but it comes out very wrong

the tga files i know so far are

N_Ond_Off.tga N_OndSoldM1.tga N_OndSoldMH1.tga

Edit:

Im using the Kotor 2 mobile version and i have no technical knowledge about how to edit the files.  I used the tga file of one of the modders (Complete overhaul of NPCs to HD) to try and change the Onderon soldiers but failed miserably as i only did copy and paste of the tga files with name changes. 

tsf_soldier_custom11.jpg

Edited by Jj117

Go check out the tutorials section, or download my test rooms, find the appearance number you need and go hunt down each of the .utc files for the soldiers whose appearance you wish to change.

You will need K-GFF Editor, KotOR Tool & ERFEdit, plus possibly KotOR Toolset to more easily track down the soldiers you wish to alter.

• Like 1

hey one problem. I am using the Kotor 2 mobile version. So how do i check it? Is this process very long to make? if so then would you be able to make them?

2 hours ago, Thor110 said:

Go check out the tutorials section, or download my test rooms, find the appearance number you need and go hunt down each of the .utc files for the soldiers whose appearance you wish to change.

You will need K-GFF Editor, KotOR Tool & ERFEdit, plus possibly KotOR Toolset to more easily track down the soldiers you wish to alter.

hey one problem. I am using the Kotor 2 mobile version. So how do i check it? Is this process very long to make? if so then would you be able to make them?

On 6/1/2021 at 2:21 PM, Jj117 said:

•  

It would take a while to track down each and every TSF soldier and it's not something I want to spend my time making, sorry. You wouldn't be able to make it on a phone no.