Sign in to follow this  
The Dread Cthulhu

Handmaiden for Fem Exiles Using KSE?

Hi, I was just wondering if it's possible to get Handmaiden by going into KSE and selecting a save with a Female PC before the Polar Academy, and changing the character's gender to male from female, and get handmaiden like that- keeping the PC's appearance and portrait the same- or if it's more complicated than that.

Another possibility I was wondering about is if I can create a male character and change the appearance and portrait like so and if that would work.

I'd appreciate any help with this, as I can't help but feel disciple is a dork and that the male PC appearances are all f***-ugly.

I just made a topic about handmaiden its quite strange that fem exile cannot have her yet she is there on the back cover of the game box. With the fem exile.

Guest staticjoe66

Plus all the great cutscenes which play while you're building influence with, then finally Jedify, her--going back to the Telos Academy as a 35th Level Sith Marauder and wiping out everyone--now that's entertainment :D

You can't do any of that fun stuff with Mical, he is kind of a stiff--after you Jedify him, there's nothing else to do with him

Hi, I was just wondering if it's possible to get Handmaiden by going into KSE and selecting a save with a Female PC before the Polar Academy, and changing the character's gender to male from female, and get handmaiden like that- keeping the PC's appearance and portrait the same- or if it's more complicated than that.

Another possibility I was wondering about is if I can create a male character and change the appearance and portrait like so and if that would work.

I'd appreciate any help with this, as I can't help but feel disciple is a dork and that the male PC appearances are all f***-ugly.

You can't do any of that fun stuff with Mical, he is kind of a stiff--after you Jedify him, there's nothing else to do with him

It's sad that there are so few files relating to what presumably was a "Holocron Quest" in the game. I wonder if Logan23 acquired a Disciple-sound alike for Revenge Of Revan that could fill in some extra lines to make this doable.

Guest staticjoe66

I just remembered--this weekend I'm going to finish the game again and when I start a new one will try some mods I haven't yet and was going to maybe give this one a run through as my next Exile is going to be a DS F:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Handmaiden_Choice_for_Females;41143

I just remembered--this weekend I'm going to finish the game again and when I start a new one will try some mods I haven't yet and was going to maybe give this one a run through as my next Exile is going to be a DS F:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Handmaiden_Choice_for_Females;41143

It's not compatible with TSLRCM. To quote Zybl2 . . .

Handmaiden Choice for Females by Stoffe (AKA RevanAnt) - This mod makes changes to a lot of files - files that TSLRCM has already altered.

It would be a shame to go over territory that others have already confirmed since 23OCT2010.

Guest staticjoe66

Thanks for the reminder and clarification SH--I had completely forgotten that as my last few playthroughs have been with M Exiles. Since the thread was started it got me thinking and I may try the mod anyway just to see what actually happens

It's not compatible with TSLRCM. To quote Zybl2 . . .

It would be a shame to go over territory that others have already confirmed since 23OCT2010.