Sign in to follow this  
ttlan

Dialogue between Jana Lorso and the two murderers

The dialogue between Jana Lorso and the two murderers do not launch at the same moment as in the non restaured version ?

I've allready noticed that, but I want to be sure of that.

103760 : I will arrange transport to one of the restoration zones on the planet's surface. You will be safe from the TSF there...

209TEL.mod\rodkill.dlg

Of memory, in the unrestored version, when visiting the Jana Lorso office for the first time, the two murderers are there in negotiations with Lorso (if you have discussed their case with Grenn).

In restored version, what are the triggers to meet them in the Jana Lorso office?

And why move it somewhat later?

Guest Dark_Ansem

they're the same I guess. I just killed them both on telos and I met them after speaking with green. tho I DID avoid going to lorso prematurely...

Hmmm, what?

They are there first time you go there after talking to Grenn about it (even if it's under assault or something similar).

Dialogue varies wheter or not you joined Czerka though, that's what you're talking about?

Hmmm, what?

They are there first time you go there after talking to Grenn about it (even if it's under assault or something similar).

Dialogue varies wheter or not you joined Czerka though, that's what you're talking about?

Canonical. At this point, I have not yet express any choice and have not yet meet Chodo Habat. I begin by Lorso.

I've just talk with grenn

Then done Docks 126 for Batono and Batu

Then enter Czerka. Talk with B-4D4

Enter Lorso office

She is alone. First talk is about Batono.

Exit Czerka

Return

The two murderers are here.

Note also that, in the dialogue with Lorso, two dialog options are false and should not appear at that time:

80216 is a complete bug : I've decided to help the Ithorians.

80218 is questionable because Moza has already talk but I've not meet Chodo for now.

Note also that this dialog begins in an abrupt manner. The Exile do not say hello etc.. ... I do not know if there is some material to make it all a bit more "well educated".

Odd.

Hmmmm, why's 80216 a bug? You have met Moza (you have to). Why can't you voice a possible intention already?

Odd.

Hmmmm, why's 80216 a bug? You have met Moza (you have to). Why can't you voice a possible intention already?

Moza is not the head. Moza is talking about a suggested market between Chodo and me to heal me. It would be good to talk with Chodo before deciding. This is not on the words of Moza that I'll decide (in real life).

And most importantly, I have not heard what Czerkas has to say!

Well, it is 3 am here. I'll close my little eyes a few hours.

You don't have to pick the option.

It's just there if you want it, just as you can tell the Ithorians just that (you help Czerka) without hearing them...