File Name: TSL Hak Pad - USM Shop Add-On

File Submitter: ChAiNz.2da

File Submitted: 10 Jun 2011

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: No

SUMMARY

** Attention **

This is NOT a standalone mod! You will need to download and install my

TSL Hak Pad Mod, TSL Hak Pad Booster v2 & the USM in order for this add-on to work.

---------------

With the success of the USM, I had received a ton of requests for saber console codes, bugs, etc. regarding the USM. Initially the group and I were hestitant about this particular Hak Pad add-on because we really wanted people to experience the USM as it was intended.

Well, after a number of years now (wow) I think it's safe to say that a majority of the player base has experienced enough to choke a bantha. Probably a bit too late.. as many of us have moved on, but better than never I suppose

This will add a USM Saber Shop dialogue node in the Storefronts section.

INSTALLATION & COMPATIBILITY:

Just drop these files (excluding the .nss source) into your override folder, or wherever you have the Hak Pad installed.

You MUST have the USM, Original HakPad AND the Booster Pack v2 installed as the dialogue included in here uses them as a base.

The shop includes only the sabers, not the individual crystals, to avoid saber creation (null-nade) problems some may have encountered.

---------------------------------------

This also includes the Train Handmaiden as a Guardian & the Darth333's Wherami Band fix.

Standalone fixes can be downloaded here (my site):

Handmaiden Guardian Trainer Fix

http://www.jumpstationz.com/games/mods/HakPad/HakPad-HandmaidenFix.rar

Darth333's Wherami Armband Fix

http://www.jumpstationz.com/games/mods/HakPad/HakPad_D333wband_Fix.rar

*- Initially not compatible with the TSLRCM due to USM's incompatibility. HOWEVER, this add-on only requires that the USM saber files (and upcrystals.2da) be in your override file if you want to bypass the USM mod but still have it's sabers. Manual install of USM saber files & .2da required. Be warned and backup before fiddling as the .2da file compatibility alone is enough of a headache if TSLRCM contains one.

Click here to download this file

Uh, screenshot's somehow too small. Do you have a one that we could actually read, per chance?

Yeah, I meant on this thread. Maybe we should speak of this to Doctor...