Guest ChAiNz.2da

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=81

File Name: Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection

File Submitter: ChAiNz.2da

File Submitted: 10 Jun 2011

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

SUMMARY

Ever noticed no matter what you decide to put on Kreia, she seems dead-set on wearing that burlap sack excuse for a robe? Well, apparently Master Kavar did and he came up with a modding request that I just couldn’t pass up.

“Why not make it so that Kreia’s robes will change to an appropriate representation of what you put on her?”

Well sure, why not..? Sounded like a pretty level headed request to me.. and an opinion I shared. So here you have it folks, I offer you:

-()- Kreia’s Assorted Robe Collection -()-

Whoa whoa whoa...hold on a minute, let me correct that! I would like to give proper credit, kudos, and my heartfelt thanks to the many modders that were involved and made this mod possible. Without their hardwork, guidance & contribution(s) to this mod... none of it would've been possible. So I'd like to say that if you enjoyed this mod, that the following modders had major roles in it's completion (but you can still send all hate mail to me)

• Master Kavar : the mastermind behind the idea & the person that this mod was initially made for.

• stoffe –mkb- : for providing the script base to actually get Kreia's "switching" to work properly (basically the entire premise of the mod's original function)

• svösh : for his guidance on how to properly correct Kreia's model diffusion (so her skins didn't have a green tint)

• Achilles : for providing the corrected diffusion model base for Kreia (his was much better than mine)

• oldflash : for providing the model and skin of Kreia's "Dark Shroud"

• tk102 : for allowing me to incorporate his "Remote Tells Your Influence Mod", giving the little guy more of a purpose than what I had originally planned for him.

Thank you very much, all of you. I hope you know that your help was not only invaluable... but greatly appreciated.

DESCRIPTION

This mod will make it so that depending on the type of robe you give Kreia, her appearance will effectively change to a suitable representation. Basically, she’ll ditch the “burlap sack” excuse of a robe to one with proper details.

In addition to the “pretty colors”, this mod also adds a new small area (Citadel:082West Residential:Medical), a mini-quest you can pursue in order to construct the Dark Shroud... a Kreia-specific robe (new model), and a voiced dialogue exchange cutscene between the PC and Kreia, giving her a more “human side” we rarely see…

This mod also implements tk102’s “Remote Tells Your Influence” Mod, allowing the little guy to actually have a purpose. Just ask him to stop flying around, and then you can ask him how much influence you have with the rest of your crew. However, he just 'might' have another purpose… hmmm…

STATS (Dark Shroud)

- Restricted to Kreia

- Upgradeable

- Defense Bonus : +5

- Regenerate Force Points : Random

- Regeneration : Random

- Blaster Bolt Increase : Random

- Reduced Saving Throw : Will (-5)

- Dual Hand Weapon Wield

*- Mod uses the TSL Patcher for install, I assume it's compatible with the TSLRCM. However this mod adds a lot, best to back up beforehand.

Click here to download this file

Guest Ajunta

Great mod! There is only one problem: I can never get to the point where I could make the Dark Shroud. I have done the quest in the Medical and have gotten the items needed to provide a prosthetic; but if I try to speak to Kreya I always get the usual answers. The interaction with the remote is possible: I can ask it how my influence with everyone is. But I can never make the Dark Shroud for Kreya. Is there something I have to do for this to happen? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest ChAiNz.2da

Great mod! There is only one problem: I can never get to the point where I could make the Dark Shroud. I have done the quest in the Medical and have gotten the items needed to provide a prosthetic; but if I try to speak to Kreya I always get the usual answers. The interaction with the remote is possible: I can ask it how my influence with everyone is. But I can never make the Dark Shroud for Kreya. Is there something I have to do for this to happen? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are (3) parts you'll need to get before the dialogue shows. (2) of them are in the Medical area (terminal & storage area), the third is on Korriban in a new placeable at the entrance to the academy. Make sure you get all (3) then the option should show. If not, let me know.. there may be a mod conflict?

Guest Ajunta

There are (3) parts you'll need to get before the dialogue shows. (2) of them are in the Medical area (terminal & storage area), the third is on Korriban in a new placeable at the entrance to the academy. Make sure you get all (3) then the option should show. If not, let me know.. there may be a mod conflict?

Thank you for your reply! I did not know that. I haven't been to Korriban yet, so I have not found the third part. I simply thought that the dialogue option would appear once your were on the Ebon Hawk and after the remote had responded. But, I'm looking forward to the Korriban-experience now! Thanks again.

Edit: Just wanted to let you know that I have been to Korriban and everything is working beautifully. Thank you for a great mod!

Guest Mary Contrary

Thank you for your reply! I did not know that. I haven't been to Korriban yet, so I have not found the third part. I simply thought that the dialogue option would appear once your were on the Ebon Hawk and after the remote had responded. But, I'm looking forward to the Korriban-experience now! Thanks again.

Edit: Just wanted to let you know that I have been to Korriban and everything is working beautifully. Thank you for a great mod!

I've actually used this mod for over a year, and I love it (I'm also using a couple of other mods from you, I think!) - and I had the same problem. I actually found the item on Korriban, but I never saw an option when talking to Kreia about anything. And I talk to Kreia pretty obsessively because I love all her dialogue.

Maybe I have a conflicting mod, dunno.

Guest ChAiNz.2da

I've actually used this mod for over a year, and I love it (I'm also using a couple of other mods from you, I think!) - and I had the same problem. I actually found the item on Korriban, but I never saw an option when talking to Kreia about anything. And I talk to Kreia pretty obsessively because I love all her dialogue.

Maybe I have a conflicting mod, dunno.

Heya Mary,

After you get the (3) parts, you'll need to talk to the Remote (Bao-dur's "pal") rather than Kreia. That should start the cutscene sequence in which you give Kreia the robe. :cool:

@Ajunta, sweet! glad to hear it worked out for you!

Necro-posting: Any chance of this getting updated for TSLRCM 1.8.3?

Ditto - I'd love to use it - Kreia's stupid burlap-sack robe always bugged the crap out of me...

Necro-posting: Any chance of this getting updated for TSLRCM 1.8.3?

I am not completely sure on this but there is one thing that may help: not installing the dialogue file. As far as I understand this mod, the only incompatible part is the dialogue. And the dialogue is only required for the Dark Shroud Item. If we only want to have the changing robes it might be enough to cut back on the dialogue file... Sadly I cant check this at the moment, so if anyone was interested in trying this, please do it!

Also: Necro-Necro-post!

Edited by Constar