TheOne320

List of changes done to Prestige classes

Is there somewhere I can check all the changes done to Prestige classes? For example I am playing a Sentinel and wanted to become a Jedi Watchman. This says that Watchman cannot choose Close Combat, Dual Strike or Regenerate Vitality Points. But I saved and then tried changing to a Watchman and looked at the first level up and I could choose those feats. Is this because I am also a Sentinel or what is going on?

I am using the Community Patch. Can Watchmen then select everything? I am just thinking if I should stay as Sentinel for a bit or switch to Watchman.

In general, I don't think so. There are similar problems with the saving throws, which other mods can fix. There is also a bug with Ramana and the Red Eclipse refusing to pay you once you have a prestige class, which we plan to fix for the next update, but that won't be for a while. But considering how worthless credits are in this game, the benefits outweigh this problem, and of course these bugs are limited to specific dark-sided choices.

Off-topic: Does "finesse: melee weapons" still work for lightsabers with TSLRCM and the community patch installed?