Sign in to follow this  
Salk

[KotOR] Tomb of Naga Sadow door

Hello!

Can someone confirm that once the player leaves the Tomb of Naga Sadow, its door is sealed again? 

And if that is true like I think it is, do you think it should not be so?

Thanks!

After finishing Sadow's Tomb both Hord and Pall's tombs were locked. Ragnos and Sadow's doors were open, though I never checked if you could actually zone back into them. I don't think any of them should be sealed personally, even the Academy itself gets sealed after slaughtering everyone inside. Could make sense I guess. Maybe there was a lone Sith hiding under one of the beds that escaped notice and locked you out or something or maybe a patrol came back and discovered what happened. The tombs locking doesn't make any sense though.

Hello!

I have already remedied the biggest inconsistency with the Academy turning hostile, which was it happening without any kind of visible reason. The fact that is sealed after you leave it is something that, like you, I can consider acceptable.

The sealing of the tombs instead is something that bothered me as well but I suppose that it was done to avoid starting quests that are connected to gaining prestige. I remember now that I have added Naga Sadow to the list of tombs that were sealed because that was probably the only one that makes sense being sealed. It was sealed before entering with Master Uthar and we are told in the game that the Naga Sadow tomb can only be entered by Master Uthar and, if I remember correctly, he either ends up dead in there or has returned to the Academy if the Player sides with him.

I'm almost tempted to seal the fourth tomb as well because having three sealed and one open makes even less sense than four sealed. I agree with you that ideally we would have no sealed tomb whatsoever though.

Cheers!