LordMerek

Issue with one of the Dark Jedi

Hope this is the right area to post this. Anyway, I'm usually pretty good at fixing these issues myself as it's not hard to figure out where I went wrong with modding, but in the case of the Dark Jedi I'm completely stumped. 

I believe this to be a model bug, yet I have no model files in my override (at least that I know of) that affect them, and I have no other mods directly affecting them either. Any idea where I went wrong and how can I fix this broken mess?

Also, When I reach them I can defeat them without the game crashing, but apparently if I save right before the fight the game will not load the save and ctd instantly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My mod build is otherwise great, it's just this one outstanding bug.

Edit: It might actually be one of their lightsabers, as once I killed them, the bug went away (as seen in screenshot #2). 

32370_screenshots_20201012015900_1.jpg

32370_screenshots_20201012021650_1.jpg

An issue like that is typically caused by the model having an MDL file from one source and an MDX file from another.

I would suggest deleting any lightsaber models from mods that you're using until you figure out which one it is, then copy the model files manually or consider reinstalling it.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JCarter426 said:

An issue like that is typically caused by the model having an MDL file from one source and an MDX file from another.

I would suggest deleting any lightsaber models from mods that you're using until you figure out which one it is, then copy the model files manually or consider reinstalling it.

Thank you so much for this, I just got rid of all the lightsaber mods/models/files from my override as they were likely a mess of mods I've copied/overwritten over time and I'll just do over with Qui-Don Jorn's Saber Pack and Saber colors animated. I don't really know why I didn't consider the lightsabers as the issue in the first place, ugh. Jokes on me I guess.