Sign in to follow this  
Oaks

TSL - Full Jedi Council destiny

I am using this mod:

But I wished that Atris jedi list would include the other seven jedi like this:

Master XXXX : planet y [deceased]

Is there some way to edit the .dlg to add this?

I suppose you can use DLGEditor to add lines to holorec.dlg in 950COR.mod. You also need to add new Jedi Masters to a_holorec.ncs script.

9 hours ago, Oaks said:

But I wished that Atris jedi list would include the other seven jedi like this:

Master XXXX : planet y [deceased]

I would add that it would be better if some of the masters could be listed as "Location unknown (presumably dead)" for authenticity, because while Atris could probably sense the death of the masters through the Force, I'm not so sure about her ability to determine the exact planet of death of each Council Member (is this even possible for a Jedi Master?)

The problem is that we don't know all the members of the High Council in 3960-3951 BBY, so listing the masters added by this mod will require creating fictitional names and places of death for them.

Updated: something like that (camera position need fixing)

Spoiler

1599515333_dlgeditorvima.jpg.213e7bcccf71c7692e2074c1dac899c8.jpgVima.jpg.fcba45a00868d937fdfa5f584e0ddfa5.jpg

• Thanks 1

I already tried to edit the a_holorec.ncs and holorec.dlg, but the game crashed.

Could you share what you already did?

1 hour ago, Oaks said:

Could you share what you already did?

I modified script and Kexikus dialog to mention Vima's fate. But I suppose new camera positions are needed for every new Council Member. Dropped a_holorec.ncs and holorec.dlg in Override and they worked (didn't check if other modules have files with the same names).

a_holorec.nss

holorec.dlg

a_holorec.ncs

No, I believe I already did some edits to the mod, so your files dont work to me.

Update: I think I got. If I combine your dlg with my ncs I can make this work. Did an initial test with Vandar and worked, I will try to add more masters now.

Good.

What are you going to do with camera positions? I saw the CameraList inside 950COR.git. You can probably add new camera positions there via K-GFF and then pack it back to .mod file? I'm just not sure how to work with .mod files.

I dont understand, The first, second, third and the last are okay, but I get trouble with the camera for the fourth, fifth and sixth.