Sign in to follow this  
DeathScepter

A Recruitment mod Updated

Due to an interest in certain mods, Effix's Electromesh robes I would love to port and acknowledge his work and other people's mod within this recruitment mod

Character in question for this Recruitment mod:

Monique: She using the PFCH02 as basis for her character.  For edit I want to make the hair much thicker and the braid thicker and floor length. Lady Revan will be able to have that same edited head as well Scout Revan(both genders) and Monique's height is on part with Carth.  I am interesting placing her in one of those cages within the Taris Sith Base with that Duros right before the Taris Dark Jedi Boss Battle.

Also As for right now, I do have Kotortool with plans to get Photoshop and TSLpatcher soon.  What are any other tools do I need to complete this Mod?

She takes the place of Juhani for a short period until you get off taris and take up Jedi training. 

Well for replayablity reasons, within this mod idea, that you will be able to choose either Monique or Juhani for that playthru.

Monique:

Class: Jedi Sentinel

Aligment: Light Side

Role: Skills Monkey and off tanking

Romance Options: Straight