Sign in to follow this  
90SK

SKIN:Aratech Mk.IV Equipment in Vogga's Chamber

Aratech Mk.IV Equipment in Vogga's Chamber

Aratech Mk.IV Equipment in Vogga's Chamber

by 90SK & VarsityPuppet

This is a replacement mod for the Star Forge Robe item in TSL. (Player Only)

There are two options for texture in the archive.

• Description

This mod will repatch Hanharr's first conversation with Vogga, spawning another loot crate in the loot room. This new crate contains a player only armor, a Barab Ore Ingot, and some other things like credits and a medpack. It is important to allow Hanharr to speak with Vogga for the first time so the box spawns in the room. Don't skip the conversation.

• Notes

I've used this placement in Loot and Immersion Upgrade, this mod will replace the other type of loot you get from Vogga's chamber.

If you already have my Rakatan Cloak or other items installed in Vogga's chamber, this mod will patch over that content.

It also patches the Loot and Immersion Upgrade's replacement of the Star Forge Robe item.

This was accidentally found at first, then found new life amid my other projects. I have since continued the effort and made a more refined version. Both versions are available in the archive.

• Compatibility 

Console code "giveitem aratech" will spawn the item in your inventory.

The item is working in game with icon, description, stats and the location in Vogga's chamber.

You must have a clean start on Nar Shaddaa for it to spawn without cheats: visit docks for the first time for vogga scene, then do the Vogga treasure quest

I tried to make it compatible with Loot and Immersion Upgrade. This is not compatible with Star Forge Robe type mods.

Installation:

Copy files to Override folder, from the mod archive.

Uninstall:

Remove same mod files from Override.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not upload this mod on Steam Workshop.

Do not reupload this mod anywhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT
OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT
YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/19/2020
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes