Sign in to follow this  
The Dread Cthulhu

Two bugs,one possibly game-breaking

Over thbe last couple of weeks since I've been playing KOTOR 2 with TSLRCMm I've noticed a few bugs. One is that whilst inside the Tomb of Freedon Nadd, any characters named as "Sith Elite Trooper" do not attack. This isn't much of abug as it isn't game breaking, but I still hoped to get some extra experience from killing them.

The second bug, that is by far the most frustrating, occurs on the Entertainment Module of Citadel Station, when the Sith are attacking. I talk to Mandalore about boarding the Ravager after Visas shows up, the .bik movie of the Republic Fleet dropping out of Hyperspace play, and then there's a black screen all of a sudden, which returns me to the Entertainment module as if nothing happened, except I am "blinded", so to speak. Because of this I can't get to the Ravager and move forward with the game.

I'm currently using Iltimate Balancing Mod, Trayus Rank Reform, Bastila PC, Stoffe's Force Powers 2.1, 3 New Force Crushes, Hardcore Mod, and Heroes of the Old Republic, Ebon Hawk Cargo Mod, Dak's Skin Pack v2, and the exile item pack. I don't how any of these would interfere with anything that might have to do with dialog and modules, but there's something out there that's interfering with my game.

Any help would be appreciated with my problems would be greatly appreciated.

Trayus rank reform might have to do with the Sith Elite Troopers being unresponsive.

As for the black screen, from what I understand, it's a pretty common bug. I *think* there is a fix for it, but I can't be sure.

Download the Ravager black screen fix.

Not sure what's causing the Sith to not attack. I doubt it's the Trayus Rank Reform since I have that mod and I don't have that problem.

Guest bendarby24

did you install Trayus Rank Reform with the tslrcm mod patch ?

Thank you VarsityPuppet and jjo for the fix for the Ravager. All the Sith Troopers eem to be attacking me know on the Ravager and on Malachor, though none of them are marked a s "Elite Troopers". I re-installed Trayus Rank Reform.

Speaking of Malachor, Darth Sion, when he spawns by the entrance to the core, doesn't do anything. Although he is there, he has no dialog, doesn't attack, or do anything else than just sit around, similar to my Sith Elite Trooper problem. He functioned properly with Atton, but know he just kind of stands there as soon as he spawns by the entrance to Trayus Core. Although I've tried running up to him and talking to him, that doesn't work.

EDIT: I've attached a screenshot.

post-3424-0-01647500-1307662800_thumb.jpg

Guest staticjoe66
The second bug, that is by far the most frustrating, occurs on the Entertainment Module of Citadel Station, when the Sith are attacking. I talk to Mandalore about boarding the Ravager after Visas shows up, the .bik movie of the Republic Fleet dropping out of Hyperspace play, and then there's a black screen all of a sudden, which returns me to the Entertainment module as if nothing happened, except I am "blinded", so to speak. Because of this I can't get to the Ravager and move forward with the game.

This happens when you're playing a DS exile and the Ravager Black Screen Fix jjo posted does resolve that issue--from what I understand a permanent fix will be part of TSLRCM 1.8

Over thbe last couple of weeks since I've been playing KOTOR 2 with TSLRCMm I've noticed a few bugs. One is that whilst inside the Tomb of Freedon Nadd, any characters named as "Sith Elite Trooper" do not attack. This isn't much of abug as it isn't game breaking, but I still hoped to get some extra experience from killing them.

I'm currently using Iltimate Balancing Mod, Trayus Rank Reform, Bastila PC, Stoffe's Force Powers 2.1, 3 New Force Crushes, Hardcore Mod, and Heroes of the Old Republic, Ebon Hawk Cargo Mod, Dak's Skin Pack v2, and the exile item pack. I don't how any of these would interfere with anything that might have to do with dialog and modules, but there's something out there that's interfering with my game.

Any help would be appreciated with my problems would be greatly appreciated.

Guest staticjoe66

So if you set Revan to LS, the Exile still will have the conversation with Carth...even a DS Mastery Exile....?? :unsure:

It's if Revan is DS, not the player... but the rest is correct.

Yep. I've done that several times.

Guest staticjoe66

Fascinating...I know a DS Revan changes the conversation with Mandalore but didn't know about the whole Carth talk on Telos after making Nihilus go boom...I'm in the Telos apartment about to raise the roof...I think I'll go back and pick up from a save on Peragus and set Revan to LS...hhmmmm... :confused:

Yep. I've done that several times.

Chaning Revan's gender or alignment does a lot (say, the holocron on Korriban).

We should have fixed most (but not all :() gender-issues remaining in 1.8.