valiantofficer

Where's the USM Compatibility Patch for 1.6?

so it will work with USM?

as an aside, was there any work done to include M4-78 in the mod? I read that 1.6 wasnt compatible, and was wondering if anyone had done work to fix this.

It will work with USM, because is a international version with language options.

But it's true, this mod don't work with the M4-78 because is not compatible, and actually don't exist a patch for this problem now.

Sorry.

Edited by Eduardo

Nope, it is NOT working with USM either, as of yet. The patch Stoney did is for version 1.5 and NOT yet working with TSL RCM 1.6.

USM gonna get fixed sometimes, when Stoney has the time (after all, modding's not his job lol). For M4-78, that is gonna take awhile. I expect that's gonna take another year in the best...

If all you want are nice looking lightsabers, then it is possible to add them without affecting the scripting or dialogue in anyway. You just have to make sure to choose the specific files out of the USM's override folder... mainly the .tga, .mdl, .mdx, and .uti files. The only thing is that they won't automatically show up in game (Kreia, Sion, Nihilus, etc., for example, won't be carrying them as they should if you fully installed the USM), and you can't create them in-game. You'd have to spawn them either by typing them in through the cheat menu, or using the savegame editor.

lol i have another issue. so im in the exchange base under the jekk jekk tarr, and cant progress past that point. i just show up in miras place as atton but cant do anything. no mission progression. i didnt even get to fight the bounty hunters at the ebon hawk. any ideas? btw thanks for helpin me out I would be lost without the help.