Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:Redhawke's Mission Jedi Booster Pack

Redhawke's Mission Jedi Booster Pack

This mod enhances my Make Mission A Jedi Mod, it modifies the scripts giving you some Special Jedi Robes for her (Vao's Robes) and Her Lightsaber(s). Vao's Robes are similar to the Dathomir Scorceress Robe created by Numark79 except this robe is based off of one of my Gray Dark Jedi Robes, Its main parts tinted black and then the areas of exposed skin were added. This mod is also fully compatable with all of My Mods and just about everyone else's mods as well. This Booster Pack comes in two variants one is for the standard Blue Mission the other is for my Caucasian Mission, the seperate download links are above for either one. The Caucasian Vao's Robes also are useable by Caucasian Female Scoundrel PC's.
Vao's Robe Stats: +2 to Strength, Dexterity, and Wisdom, Regeneration of 2, Regeneration Force Points of 3, Feat Required: Scoundrels Luck.

I hope you all enjoy the Mod!

Installation Instructions:
-----------------------------
Just extract everything to your KOTOR override and start a new game, or you can add it in before going in to the Dantooine Courtyard Area (Where you talk to Nemo). It will ask you to overwrite some files from the Make Mission A Jedi Mod and this is OK.

Or a .kmm file is included to use with Cchargin's KMM or KOTOR Mod Manager program.

Uninstallation Instructions:
Simply delete all these files from your override directory, or Deactivate it with KMM.

Incompatibilities:
---------------------------
Any mod that has the following files:
ia_mstrrobe_069.tga
PFBI69.tga
PMBI69.tga

This Mod Does:
Adds a new item to the game... Vao's Robes... they are given to Mission by her cousin Ariiaj Vao, they are similar to the Dathomir Scorceress Robe created by Numark79 except this robe is based off of one of my Gray Dark Jedi Robes, Tinted Black and then the areas of exposed skin were added.

Robe Giveitem Cheat Code: mission_robe69

Adknowledgements:
------------------------------------------------
A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the awesome and simple to use kotor editing tool.  

And A Big...Big Thanks to Numark79 for without his Dathomir Scorceress Robe Texture, showing me where to put fleshtones for mine this mod would have not been possible!

And Thanks to Cchargin for the cool Kotor Mod Manager, KMM Program!

Also a very appreciative nod to the many friendly and informative people at the Lucasforums Holowan Laboratories board who have shown and or helped me to learn how to do stuff like this.

And lastly, Enjoy!