Sign in to follow this  
Lord of Hunger

GenoHaradan Revisioning Mod

Guest bendarby24

most off it ....i now a lot about the cut-content i have worked on it for ages :D

Man, good to see this is firing up again. 2011 proves to be an eventful year for K2, lemme tell ya. M4 and MVI are coming along great, good to know Geo is as well.

I just got here in this forum and it feels like it's a dream.

Restored Content everywhere, a plot where Vash isn't 5-min-story-over-bitch and instead is used in a story with a whole planet (I mean... Korriban story really was kind of short and Vash just lay there dead...story was just not enough there. I'm really happy that the M478EP Mod will change that ^^), a come-back of the Genoharadan (loved their missions in K1, something that's nearly as interesting in K2 would be great)and so many other interesting things (I'll take my time browsing through all these mods *_*) and everything compatibel with the other great mods around here(Or I just hope so *g* would be a waste if this wouldn't be compatibel with each other because then you would've to decide...).

I really hope this will be a lot of fun for you making this so there'll be a great mod at the end ^^

Guest bendarby24

I just got here in this forum and it feels like it's a dream.

Restored Content everywhere, a plot where Vash isn't 5-min-story-over-bitch and instead is used in a story with a whole planet (I mean... Korriban story really was kind of short and Vash just lay there dead...story was just not enough there. I'm really happy that the M478EP Mod will change that ^^), a come-back of the Genoharadan (loved their missions in K1, something that's nearly as interesting in K2 would be great)and so many other interesting things (I'll take my time browsing through all these mods *_*) and everything compatibel with the other great mods around here(Or I just hope so *g* would be a waste if this wouldn't be compatibel with each other because then you would've to decide...).

I really hope this will be a lot of fun for you making this so there'll be a great mod at the end ^^

welcome to deadly forum the home of kotor restoration projects :D

Uh, watch out about the part "compatible with all the great mods aroud here". You should know that a number of mods are not working with other great mods out there. Handmaiden for female and Ultimate Saber Mod being amongst them. And though there is a patch for using USM, there's just too much problems involved in using-it yet (on Malachor, mind you...). Please check the compatibility thread to know what's what...

Mod Compatibility List for TSLRCM 1.7

Suggestion: There's no need to overwrite things from the original game! You can use the Hidden Complex from Nar Shaddaa Docks as the place where you fight Dessicus and as the one which he sets on fire. I mean, I love the GenoHaradan plot, but I also always enjoy the original plot from Nar Shaddaa.

Suggestion: There's no need to overwrite things from the original game! You can use the Hidden Complex from Nar Shaddaa Docks as the place where you fight Dessicus and as the one which he sets on fire. I mean, I love the GenoHaradan plot, but I also always enjoy the original plot from Nar Shaddaa.

Where did LoH ever say he's going to overwrite the original plot? All he said was that the Exchange plot is a lead- in for the Genoharadan...which implies, to me, that the only thing that will be changed is the Jekk Jekk Tar sequence.

Where did LoH ever say he's going to overwrite the original plot? All he said was that the Exchange plot is a lead- in for the Genoharadan...which implies, to me, that the only thing that will be changed is the Jekk Jekk Tar sequence.

LoH did mention that he wrote a script for the plot and recruited (is recruiting?) voice actors. He never really mentioned how extensive his script was, I don't think. But I think I read somewhere on here that there's only about 30% of the Genoharadan plot in the game files.

Guest Mablus25

GenoHaradan are those assassians plus their weaponly are armor are sweetness if anyone makes a storyline about them on Kotor 2 TSL I would love to help out in anyway.

Guest bendarby24

it is and it is not a story line it is a restiration because this was ment to be in kotor 2

Guest Mablus25

Alrighty I'll ask him

Is this still live? i havent seen any updates. It looks great, i hope you guys havent left the mod.

If this is still live then good work and good luck!

Guest bendarby24

it is but lord of hunger is still working on it slowly :(

Guest phenex

Thank god!!!! I would hate for this to be a failed project. But the ultimate question remains.... will this be compatible with TSLRCM and M478EP? Cuase then we are talking about the ultimate game!!!!

Guest bendarby24

off cource it will because every one at deadly streams works to gever, were one big famaly so all mod must be comaptible because we the restoring community :)

• Like 1

Guest phenex

Awsome!! hope to see some status posts soon!!!

Until the Original Poster (OP) lets a moderator know that he plans to continue working on this project, this thread is locked. Any inquiries on when he might work on it again can be forwarded to Lord Of Hunger directly.

• Like 1

Lord of Hunger has confirmed he will NOT be working on the GenoHaradan Revisioning mod. You can now stop waiting for anything on this subject to produced by LOH.

However, another modder has decided to take on restoring the GenoHaradan. You can read about at it on this Holowan Laboratories thread.

This thread however is permanenetly closed.