Vasilii Zaytsev

Stuck After Completing Dxun Tomb

Decided to replay TSLRCM 1.7, and after I completed the Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Xarga said, "After you left, your squad..." and the game goes to a load screen.

When it returns, it shows the Exile at the Mandalorian camp on Dxun, and shows the line, "Xarga said he and your friends are making good progress through the jungle. Trust me, this is worth the wait." No one speaks, though, and the Exile just stands there staring off to the right. Eventually, he and the Mandalorian walk forward to stare at the door that the Basilisk is behind, but there is no dialogue and I'm stuck.

It actually worked the first time through, but my game froze during the load screen after the cutscene that shows the Basilisk landing in Onderon. Every time I've tried after that to get past this scene, I can't move on.

Any ideas? Using a whole bunch of other mods with TSLRCM, but only ones that are on the compatibility list.

Edit - Solved the issue by moving the entire Override folder out of the directory until I got past that part and then moved it back. Works for me.

post-7438-0-82515800-1305231145_thumb.jpg

Some mods may be compatible with TSL RCM, but incompatible between themselves. Which is why it may still be pertinent to state what they are. Your method may work for now, but may lead to numerics/boolean to not be activated and leading to further issue...

Some mods may be compatible with TSL RCM, but incompatible between themselves. Which is why it may still be pertinent to state what they are. Your method may work for now, but may lead to numerics/boolean to not be activated and leading to further issue...

True, but there were no dialogue choices to be made in the short scene. I've successfully made it to the Factory without issue.