Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

SWTOR 8th Anniversary

How time flies . . . SWTOR has existed for 8 years.  So anyway, there's the usual nonsense happening around the anniversary, which I will quote below (emphasis mine).

Eight Year Anniversary
Date: December 17, 2019 - January 7, 2020 (BEGINS AND ENDS AT 4:00 AM PST / 12:00PM GMT)
Requirement: Levels 10+
We are happy to celebrate out 8th anniversary on December 20th! To mark this milestone, a special “Anniversary Personnel” vendor can be found on the fleet with new Class Ship Stronghold Decorations. All previous anniversary rewards will also be available during this limited time as well. Alongside this, both the Coruscant and Dromund Kaas Strongholds will be available for only eight credits each!

I have a Stronghold (SH) myself - it's a Nar Shaddaa SH and I have gotten the thing up to 100%.  However, I have many decorations and I could probably easily deck out a second SH.  I was wondering which one I should get for the 8 credits - a Coruscant SH or a Dromund Kaas SH?

• Like 2