hockeyjedi23

Dantooine battle looping

First time poster, so if there is a resolution to this issue, my apologies. The issue that I have is that whenever I get to the battle of Dantooine against Azkul and the mercenaries, it always loops. What I mean is that after I defeat the enemies on the outside of Khoonda, it replays the movie of the mercenaries charging forward and it reloads with the start of the battle again, it does not take me to inside Khoonda to finish off the battle. Dantooine is also the first planet I go to after getting the Ebon Hawk back, so I hope that's not the issue

The other mods that I have installed with my game are:

Music Improvement

Ambience Improvement

Workbench Crystal Attunement

Bao-Dur's Charged Armor

Droid Enhancement

Fixed Mandalorian Banners

The game is updated with the updated patch and I've installed and uninstalled the game several times thinking it might just be an installation issue, but it repeats the same thing over again.

There are 2 rounds, so not an issue. Unless it does it far more than that?

It actually does do more than 2 rounds, so much so that I usually end up stopping the game and start up a new game to see if anything changes and nothing does.

All your mods seems compatible. Is this TSL RCM version 1.7? Do you have the game's patch AND the mod's patch?

I don't know if its an issue with anyone else, maybe its just my computer, because this also happened with 1.6 as well for me.

I have a major problem with the battle too but it is from another kind.

I don't see any cutscene (turrets firering etc..) and even tough I place the mines good (the game told me so on the two fields) i don't have the special mined mercenaries enter.

So what gives?

Edit: I'm stupid, nervermind.

Guest Lokratin

Hello,

I got a similar problem with the Khoonda Battle but I don't want to open a new thread.

I'm playing a Sith-Killer so I decided to go for Azkul, not for Zherron. Though I killed Zherron in front of the Khoonda building, I can't enter it. It always says something like "You can't escape from battle" or so ... I don't know the exact wording, because I have the German version. I tried to reload my savegame a several times, but there's always the same problem, though I killed all militia on both sides (back and front door).

I hope someone can help me, because I'm stuck at this point =(

Thanks a lot, and sorry for possible mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker =S

Here's a list of the Mods I use:

Hotor 1.5

Bao Dur Jedi Robes

Enhanced Merchants

Enhanced Visual Effects TSL

And maybe 1 or 2 more I can't remember, but I just use Mods which are compatible to TSLRCM according to the list in this forums.