ebmar

Limited Typing/Posting Feature as Site's Member

Greetings, Admins/Mods! Hope y'all having a good day. :cheers:

In last few weeks I noticed that I've limited feature [as site's member] on my typing/posting box, such as this -

Limited_Feature.PNG.dc13d5b5584c2c00db9b97077c44eeb8.PNG

Also, the emoticons are not available [yup, just like the opening line above]. Though, if I logged-out from the site and typed as Guest, the full feature are shown as seen here -

Full_Feature_Guest.PNG.cc945c635422ef4d9bb257fc19449d9f.PNG

I'm not sure if this issue is local on my end or it does applied to every other members here.

I'm looking very forwards to have this issue resolved and back to enjoy the full feature the site has pre-maintenance like few months ago.

Many thanks for considering this. :cheers:

Thanks for the heads up, I will get that updated here asap. The reason why it looks different as a guest is because there is a different editor theme applied to the main theme vs the small header theme.

• Light Side Points 1

21 hours ago, Tyvokka said:

The reason why it looks different as a guest is because there is a different editor theme applied to the main theme vs the small header theme.

Thank you for the clarification. That does answer my curiosity. Looking forwards to the update, and your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. :cheers:

Update: got the full feature working now, @Tyvokka! Very nice - and thank you, for the recent update.

May the Force be with you. 🙏

Edited by ebmar
The small header theme user got their full site feature working now