Scurge

Increased skills attributes help

Hello 

Does anyone know how to get around the tslpathcher for this mod on andriod mobile?? It appears some people on this forum have done such a thing? I moved the ini file into the files and the 2da files into override and its not doing anything. 

Does this have to be done with the tsl patcher?? It seems like such a simple mod. Especially since 3 feats 3 powers a turn works perfectly. 

Any help to get increased skills attributes without tslpathcher. Please help

Update well the skills 2da works but not the attributes part.

The amount of attribute points to assign at custom character creation is hardcoded, but you can modify the Recommended build for each class via the Classes.2da file.  Put whatever values you want in the Str/Dex/Con/Wis/Int/Cha columns and you're good to go.

If you're modding Skills.2da, I'd also recommend adjusting the SkillPoinBase column in Classes.2da to reflect your changes. Admittedly much less of an issue with the second game, but still.

• Like 1

I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I got jedi from the start to work no problem. 

Any update on this? It seems the other two commenters don't realize you're referring to a specific mod that changes the recommended attributes already. Anyone find how to make this mod work on Android without tslpatcher/pc? I also am trying to get this same mod to work, if I figure out a way, I'll mention it.

Edited by Mai_Naver

Putting the 2da files straight from the folder into the Override won't do anything, those are the base-game 2das that the patcher edits. A simple solution would be to run the patcher on a PC copy of the game and then copy those patched 2das over if you want the exact mod changes.

Otherwise, yeah, it sounds like a simple mod to recreate directly by editing the 2das yourself.

• Like 1