Ahsana

Jedi robe tga file names (Android version)?

Hello,

I've been trying to replace the blue robe that is obtained in the Dantooine ruins (K1, Android). 

Its file names seemingly aren't:

- PMBI01.tga/PFBI01.tga (brown one)

- PMBI02.tga/PFBI02.tga

- PMBI03.tga/PFBI03.tga ("red" one)

- PMBI04.tga/PFBI04.tga

- PMBI05.tga/PFBI05.tga

- PMBI06.tga/PFBI06.tga

Does anyone know what its tga files are named?

Edited by Ahsana
misinformation!

If it's blue variant then it's certainly PMBI04/PFBI04; assuming you have no mods that change its reference. What in specific your intention is?

Edit: Whoops; with second thought I should have told you that that was the reference for blue Jedi robe in PC version. Though, they could very well be were set differently, and I have no idea on that, sorry. :cheers:

Edited by ebmar

Aah. I feel like such a dope. Putting PMBI04/PFBI04 in the override folder works now. I don't know what I did that was causing it not to work.

It could be I just was messing up renaming files on my phone which is easy to do.

I think the files are basically the same between Android/PC, but the Android version has fewer robes. If I change PMBI01/PFBI01 it also changes the Qel Droma robe (even if I put in something for PMBI06/PFBI06 (tried 05 as well).

So I think it's basically 01-04 and suspect 02 is the dark side gray/black robes.

I had to state these obvious things to try to make this thread at all purposeful.

Thanks for your help @ebmar - it eliminated uncertainty. :)

9 hours ago, Ahsana said:

If I change PMBI01/PFBI01 it also changes the Qel Droma robe...

Yes, it will. Because Qel-Droma Robes [g_a_jedirobe06.uti] also has its texture variation set as 1; a variation used by the generic brown robe [PMBI01/PFBI01].

...even if I put in something for PMBI06/PFBI06 (tried 05 as well...

On its default state the game did not have 05/06 variant for Jedi robes so, using those labelling won't affect anything except you create Jedi robes which their texture variation set as them numbers.

I was thinking to build you a setup that will patch the looted blue Jedi robe to change it to your likings, but soon I realize you were using an Android version - which I think can not run a patcher.

Thanks for your help...

My pleasure! Glad to be of help here. :cheers:

• Thanks 1