DarthTycho

M4-78 1.5 doesn't work right.

The mod is extremely buggy, when it used to not be.

Quests have updated sometimes upon reaching one of the new (as in split areas of Industrial) area if I fast traveled there first before reaching there on foot.

I had the Assassination Module quest reactivate after completion, causing it to be stuck my quest log.

I couldn't ask Kaah about the transmissions anymore in this version, even though I had the quest and I was supposed to be able to.

Worst of all, the ending doesn't trigger properly. Once I meet with Vash, Kaah enters the room, is killed by Assassins, Vash is attacked by said Assassins, then all but two of them go hostile and when I finish, the music still stays like it's in combat. I'm guessing Sion is supposed to attack, judging by the new scene with Sion added, but he doesn't? I can then go talk to M478 and get him to give me fuel for Telos, and go back to the Ebon Hawk but the mod doesn't have any sort of ending now. If I kill Vash, then Kaah just kinda hangs out in the Central Zone like nothing happens.

The quest log also still indicates that M478 killed Vash, which doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

As a side note, I get people complained about all the walking, but the random forced teleporting is really jarring, it would be nice to have an option (mostly talking about the radiation sequence). 

This is the Steam Version and I'm using the same mods I've always used, installed in this order:

(All of these mods are installed through TSLPatcher, and not through the Steam Workshop)

TSLRCM

M478

Jedi Temple+Expansion+Compatibility with M4-78's Galaxy Map

CSA4

Starkiller as PC (PC head mod)

• Like 2
  • Light Side Points 1

I'd like to ask: is black market droid speak properly in your version? Because in mine it stuck...

And about to visit Environmental Zone first: didn't find option for this.

• Light Side Points 1

7 hours ago, DarthTycho said:

Worst of all, the ending doesn't trigger properly. Once I meet with Vash, Kaah enters the room, is killed by Assassins, Vash is attacked by said Assassins, then all but two of them go hostile and when I finish, the music still stays like it's in combat. I'm guessing Sion is supposed to attack, judging by the new scene with Sion added, but he doesn't? I can then go talk to M478 and get him to give me fuel for Telos, and go back to the Ebon Hawk but the mod doesn't have any sort of ending now. If I kill Vash, then Kaah just kinda hangs out in the Central Zone like nothing happens.

The quest log also still indicates that M478 killed Vash, which doesn't seem to be the case anymore

The quest log text was bugged. I fixed that when reuploading to DS a few days after initial 1.5 release. It's just the text, though.

Two assassins not turning hostile was reported earlier, and I'll fix it. It doesn't impact anything though other than looking weird.

Sion is not supposed to show up, no bug there.

• Thanks 1

This is not a bug, actually,  but when you remove some containers near the loading zone, you removed the one with the part needed to repair the droid (as I recall, the processor). Please put it in another container.

This is in regards to 1.5.1, which I downloaded and re-started the planet from a save on Korriban.  All of these were also present in 1.5.

In addition to things listed above (cannot finish "Fixing Droids" due to a now-missing container/part, can't ask about the transmissions anymore, etc.), I noticed a small issue with the Industrial Archon Quest.  After searching the cleaning droids, the quest updates telling you to go to the Central Zone Maintenance Unit.  However, if you do this right away, you cannot progress in the quest.  No dialogue new dialogue options are available.

In order to move forward, I found that I had to go back and talk to IS-43, but this is not indicated in the quest log.  If there is a "tweaking things" update, it might be something to consider.

Another thing is in the Industrial Zone. The encounter concerning the Sith War Droids near Manufacturing & Diagnostic no longer triggers.  (Perhaps a result of the teleporting???)  If you talk to the droids assembled, you get the "nothing to see here" and "that was scary" dialogue boxes, but you don't get to see any event that would cause such a reaction.

On 11/6/2018 at 12:40 AM, Senka said:

I'd like to ask: is black market droid speak properly in your version? Because in mine it stuck...

And about to visit Environmental Zone first: didn't find option for this.

For me, the black market droid got stuck only after finishing the main storyline of the planet (in 1.5 .... I've not progressed that far in 1.5.1, yet).  I also did not see anything that would allow the EZ first in either 1.5 or 1.5.1, but it's possible I just didn't look in the right place.

(I had also made notes about the "droid-specific" quests not triggering or the confrontation about destroying droids, but I noticed in a different thread that those have essentially been removed as part of the teleporting.)

One other minor quibble that goes back a little ways is the "Droid Self-Repair Unit" in the Maintenance Droid store in the Central Zone.  For some reason, it gives +3 to "Treat Injury."  Based on the item description, the bonus should likely be to the Repair skill, instead.  I don't know if this was a minor glitch in the original game or if the item was created for this Mod, though.

Edited by bnm73
Add one small item.

At the request of Sith Holocron, here are links to the mods I used.

CSA4 Arena Mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/458

Starkiller as PC:

https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/350

Jedi Temple:

https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/55

Jedi Temple Expansion:

https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/210

The compatibility mod is the one on Deadlystream that Hassat Hunter did.

• Like 1

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

Well, I have to say this thread is surprising and a disappointment.

Hubris is a bad look.