Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

SKIN:M4-78 New Building Texture

M4-78 New Building Texture

A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 2

Author: Sith Holocron

Requirements:

Obviously, you’ll have to use a version of M4-78.  Pretty much any version will do.

Background:

This is a new texture for some of the buildings that can be seen from the landing pad.  (Please see pictures to make it clear which buildings I’m talking about.)

This is the non-animated version.  The animated version will be released as part of my yet-untitled, yet-unreleased M4-78 EP retexturing pack. (I have such sights to show you.)

Installation:

Put the TGA file in your Override folder.

Uninstallation:

Remove the TGA file from your Override folder.

Known Bugs:

This mod shouldn't have bugs but if you encounter any, just leave a message in the comments section of the mod’s Download page.

Legal:

I hereby state that I specifically do NOT wish this mod to be uploaded to Steam Workshop.  I may release this on NexusMods at a later date but I don't wish others to do so.  Usage in other mods must be requested and approved by me before your use.

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE AFOREMENTIONED COMPANIES AND/OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.