Sign in to follow this  
loller

T3-M4 influence

I've managed to decrease my influence on t3-m4 to the bottom (currently, it is 0%), but I've come across a kind of problem. I have all the requirements to extract the holorecords of the droid (intelligent: 14; computer skill: 10; according to a guide), but there is no option among the responses that would lead me to the holorecords. After leaving the Telos academy at the beginning, I was speaking to him about repairing the ship and the record of the exile's trial to decrease more influence, and in the end, there was an option saying how t3 got there (intelligent-related), which led me to a computer skill-related option. I chose it, but at that time, I didn't have the required skill so it failed, and I haven't seen that intelligent-related response option ever since.

If anyone has an idea how to make it available again, share it, please. It would be greatly appreciated.

I've tried it out by using a save game editor and you're right. So it seems i had an item equipped that granted one plus intelligence and threw it away after some time, which resulted in not being able to see the response option again.

Thanks a lot! :]